Smarty ?

Edged Dodge

Full pull all the way
What did yall notice power wise when you put your smarty on the first time? All i have it 80hp injectors and edge comp. and i dont notice a thang.

I would try loading it again and see what happens. You should have at least noticed seat of the pants throttle response. On our old truck we ran the comp, 150's and the smarty. Normaly ran just the smarty and injectors. Liked it better than the comp. It was the first thing we did to the megacab.

i dont notice and thang at all its killing me i have pulls this weekend and the chips not working right. edge works great just when its stacked i dosent do nothing. not even when its just the smarty still nothing. fuel pressure is staying around 20 to 23 psi.

See if you can re-update it. You should notice power at about 1/8 throttle. Mine fueled so hard down low you couldnt miss it.

See if you can re-update it. You should notice power at about 1/8 throttle. Mine fueled so hard down low you couldnt miss it.

yea u should definately notice it b/n the throttle response and low end...

what setting do u have it on

i notice that the throttle is really touchy now but thats about it. nothing really impressive. my superchip felt better then this does. Is there anythang else that i could do? Im getting i set of jammers stage 5 this week.

Sounds like it might be working. Experiencing a touchy throttle is typical with the smarty...

Superchips doesn't compare to Smarty. Something is wrong somewhere.

ok i guess. ill know just how much it chaged when i pull this weekend then. how are the jammers stage 5 injectors?

im thinking that my cable isnt connection very well. if i move it just a slight bet it shuts the smarty off. i have anyother smarty from a friends truck im going to try his cable tomarrow. but it sucks i have pulls this weekend and i cant get the thang to work. did the update and every thang first time iv ever had this problem with smarty great programer just might have got that one bad apple this time.

im thinking that my cable isnt connection very well. if i move it just a slight bet it shuts the smarty off. i have anyother smarty from a friends truck im going to try his cable tomarrow. but it sucks i have pulls this weekend and i cant get the thang to work. did the update and every thang first time iv ever had this problem with smarty great programer just might have got that one bad apple this time.

Have you contacted Bob Wagner? I'm sure he can help. I would check the usb port for dirt etc. Then put dielectric grease on it & try again. What sw did you load?

Something is not right. Contact your dealer.
My first impression of the Smarty was..."Where have you been all my life?"

oh ity smokes with the comp and injectors i was hoping to get a little more fuel out the smarty though. iv put the smarty on all the settings. i used a different cable today and the truck runs great i couldent be anymore happier now. thanks to everyone that helped me with this.