Smarty ?

oh ity smokes with the comp and injectors i was hoping to get a little more fuel out the smarty though. iv put the smarty on all the settings. i used a different cable today and the truck runs great i couldent be anymore happier now. thanks to everyone that helped me with this.

Thats good that you got it working. If you are looking for more smoke, get the old Smarty software loaded. Revo is clean compared to the old tunes.

Thats good that you got it working. If you are looking for more smoke, get the old Smarty software loaded. Revo is clean compared to the old tunes.

I didn't realize that... Revo seems to pull farther in the rpm band though.

Revo can out smoke the old smarty tunes with the right settings. The old software felt great down low, but power peaked quickly and fell off which is why some people lost hp. The revo feels stronger in midrange and screams to 3400 rpms on my truck. Comp and superchips would fuel hard to 2700 then drop off, unless that was a drag comp then 3200 rpms.

yeah i have the revo update on my smarty and midrange power and higher are great but down low isnt the greatest but when there both on i love it drive everyday edged 5x5 and smarty on sw8 and still getting 21 mpg.

You'll only notice it mostly off the line after that you wont be able to tell the difference. The revo downloads are more noticeable on 2002.5's and up.