Smarty

Bob Wagner said:
killquad what software version are you running? You need to run the timing to see the egt reduction and you need to run the aftermarket turbo software for boost fooling.

Ahh.... that would be a good reason now wouldnt it ... LOL

Ok so if i go and get a new download what would be the right TQ MANANMENT For me... Stock AUTO Tranny and pull a 34' Fifth wheel every weekend...????

what elevation? hills or flat? mild tq would be the best. Just don't lug the engine.

Bob Wagner said:
what elevation? hills or flat? mild tq would be the best. Just don't lug the engine.

INDIANA AREA .... All driving done EAST of the SIPPY .... Ashville, TN. (i think that is right) is the biggest hill i have to climb .... what is that (for the TN people) ... 6% grade for about 4 miles .... Something like that ....

I will try it ... and if it doesnt work quite right then i will buy some TWINS and a Tranny ... LOL .... :rockwoot: :ft:

Are all of the smarty's the same or do they have different tuning depending on who sells them to you.

All Smartys are shipped with the same tq management tune unless you specify to the person you are getting it from that you would prefer a different version. Then they can update it for you before you get it.

Does the smary plug into the OBDII port and program or does it stay in the truck at all times?

Thanks Bob. Didn't get to meet you, but I believe one of my crew members did. I am still having tuning problems with TQ management and top speed limiter, other than that, I am going to work on getting more fuel.