SmartyResource

BrianAtSmarty

SmartyResource
Hi, I am Brian from SmartyResource and I am a Cummins Diesel fanatic. I have been one since the Dodge Cummins first gens came out, owning 1'st gens, P pump trucks, VP trucks, and Common Rails.

I am here on behalf of SmartyResource to assist in any way I can. Bob is an extremely busy man and often finds forum time scarce. I will be here on the forum and will try to get answers for all of you to the best of my ability. I may not have all the answers, but will attempt to get them for you in a timely manner if possible. MADS is working designing some new and exciting products, and at the same time improving existing ones. Marco is very busy with these projects but the hours he has been putting in has been paying off.

I am not new to diesel forums and I enjoy the info gained here very much. However, I am fairly new to participating on a forum in this capacity so don't beat me up too awful bad if I don't have an answer right off the top of my head. I will do my best to get what ever answers are available. It will be a pleasure to be here on behalf of SmartyResource and it will be a pleasure to visit with all of you on Comp D.

Brian

Welcome! Most guys that bring info are pretty well recieved around here, dont be scared.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Welcome, Brian. It is great you are coming to help folks out. I still have an unread PM to Bob from 10-15-2012 03:54 PM that hasn't been replied to so they must be pretty busy. LOL

It is no big deal, but glad you are here to help those who need quicker reponses. :clap:

Has my UDC shipped? :D Just messing with you Brian. Welcome aboard.

Sent from Razr Maxx

welcome, Bob has been great at what he does for a lot of years, having help at this point is even better. I hope you have a travel ac count set up, your best plan would be to tour the nation talking the talk, but more importantly, tuning trucks. WIth complicated options out in multiple varieties, many people will need help, having it done hands on, by someone in the know will get the word out. Start booking trips to show up at big local dyno days, let someone in need of help be your tuning platfor., Run the truck as they have it set, then work your magic, and run it again.

Thank you guys! I appreciate the nice welcome. It will be a pleasure to be here on Comp D.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Brian. Can I assume that I can have UDC loaded on multiple computers and tweak programs from anyone as long as I have my dongle?

Last edited:
:welcome: to CompD Brian.

Can I assume that you have some knowledge about the older 98.5-02 Smarty's? Cuz I have a bunch of questions about one that I have in my sock drawer.

Can I assume that you have some knowledge about the older 98.5-02 Smarty's? Cuz I have a bunch of questions about one that I have in my sock drawer.

:hehe: im sure a lot of the 2nd geners do...I know Bob said they wernt done with us just yet:stab:

Welcome aboard Brian. Can I assume that I can have UDC loaded on multiple computers and tweak programs from anyone as long as I have my dongle?

Multiple computers is fine . Multiple vin's will require more licenses

MADS is currently seeking alternative avenues to provide support for our customer base. We will continue to be your solution for Dodge Cummins programming. Product quality, customer satisfaction & customer service is STILL our top priority.Please bear with us and rest assured, we will leave no stone unturned, until an acceptable answer can be provided for our customers.

If I don't know the answer, I will do my best to get it for you. Ask away!

There will be some upcoming improvements for the VP trucks as was mentioned.

Do we know what & when the improvements will be for us S03ers.
Don't want to leave my dongle dangling for to long.
TIA

It is a little early yet to have the info on the S-03 updates. But he will be working on it. The VP trucks are not forgotten about.

If a person ordered the UDC dongle and tunes with it thru his S-06 then decides to upgrade to a SSR on the same truck will his current UDC dongle/license be used or will he have to purchase something new?

Ryan

If a person ordered the UDC dongle and tunes with it thru his S-06 then decides to upgrade to a SSR on the same truck will his current UDC dongle/license be used or will he have to purchase something new?

Ryan

It is vin locked and can be used with other smarty products