SmartyResource

They are in the Dodge folder, not the Demo folder.

I just posted a novel in the UDC thread on timing if your interested.

Ok I basically created a file and copied all S06P_7 tables and saved or. So when I load it on my smarty then my truck does the Pod act the same. Meaning you can still adjust tq,rail,timing? Or now its strictly all UDC adjustments using the computer from now on.. I don't get my truck back until Tuesday so I can't really play yet:(

The PoD works, but you lose timing/rail/torque/turbo as that is all done with UDC now.

Ok so which sample should I start with? I want to overlay or compare my tune on one of these but which one? I'm still reading chinese is there a training video or tutorial?

What settings are you running now? I would start close to those.

You dont loose the controls... The SSR will give you the option when installing to truck.. STOCK SW SSR SW or UDC SW

You dont loose the controls... The SSR will give you the option when installing to truck.. STOCK SW SSR SW or UDC SW

Thats nice to know! Now about those starter programs they all look the same!
When I look at my graph it looks like someone threw a rock at it no smooth lines any where!

I guess I read the question wrong..

You keep all the original tunes, so SW1-3 on a Jr, SW1-9 on a Sr, and SSR on a SSR.. but have an additional option of UDC.

When you select UDC there are not any additional options (except maybe pilot on SSR??), but if you select the standard tunes for the tuner then you still get all the Revo/SSR options.

Is it possible to run one of the samples on the smarty if so how do I load it?

Yes it is. Read your stock file from Smarty (save as whatever name you want), then compare the sample you want to copy. Highlight the cells you want to transfer and press the red diamond with CMP in it. Boom, your file is now identical to whatever you were comparing to.

Do that for all the tables, and then write to smarty. This would put the entire sample tune in your UDC.

OMG I lost ability to make changes How do i make changes basic first question!

The Dongle has to be plugged into the computer before you open UDC.

Last edited:
Yes it is. Read your stock file from Smarty (save as whatever name you want), then compare the sample you want to copy. Highlight the cells you want to transfer and press the red diamond with CMP in it. Boom, your file is now identical to whatever you were comparing to.

Do that for all the tables, and then write to smarty. This would put the entire sample tune in your UDC.

How do you highlight more than one cell at a time?

In the 1D or 3D map, or really 2D but that's just 1 load reference, click on a cell and don't relase the left mouse button, then drag the mouse to what you want to select.

In the 1D or 3D map, or really 2D but that's just 1 load reference, click on a cell and don't relase the left mouse button, then drag the mouse to what you want to select.

Awesome now that my hand is sore from doing one at a time! Loading as we speak see how it runs in 5 minutes!

It's really simple to get the hang of it.

AH, how long did it take you to smooth the timing map like that? I can't believe how smooth it is....

It's really simple to get the hang of it.

AH, how long did it take you to smooth the timing map like that? I can't believe how smooth it is....

Yup But a training video with all the needed shortcuts and helpful hints would have been great! HINT<<>>>>> Somebody make a youtube video!

It took a long time, ±0.1° at a time.

My current map is no where near that smooth, mainly because I am still working of stock rail pressure and it's not smooth.

Like I mentioned, that map is more of a general idea than a map to 100% copy. You want a bump on the left for cruise mileage, a dip to spool and remove piston heat, and a climb to WOT to keep the injection even where you want it.

I just played with it for a couple days. At first when I down loaded the file from the smarty, I thought it was the settings I was running on the ssr. Lol I couldn't believe how low the timing was on hlt 33. That was dumb....