"SOFA KING" on

There will be Sofa King many quarters it will take us forever to count them LOL

hey big swole....us highhorsepower diesel darlings can go for a LONG time!!!! just wondering if quarterman can keep up the smack better than he's gonna keep up with red's a$$ end.....i sofa king don't think so:umno:.....BAMMMM

quarterman....sweetie....pah-leezzzz......it will be your quarters that will pay for the winning prize that goes to super hotass and her highhorsepower crew!!!!!!!!!!!! cha---ching$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's gotta be one of the most expence crews ever.

hey big swole....us highhorsepower diesel darlings can go for a LONG time!!!! just wondering if quarterman can keep up the smack better than he's gonna keep up with red's a$$ end.....i sofa king don't think so:umno:.....BAMMMM

I can sofa king go for longer than your used to keep up hell red has to worry about that

Last edited:
Looks like Darren is outnumbered here....guess I'll jump in his corner for backup.
You ladies better stick to your Honda's....there's no way you can handle a real motor...y'all are Sofa King gonna get your asses handed to you. :poke: :D

I can honestly say I've never driven a Honda in my life, but that's ok. You guys just keep thinking that way and it will be so much sweeter when I hand him his a$$!

oh unbroken...you OBVIOUSLY don't know that these chicks have been raised on diesel fuel....honda schmonda!!! u have to back quarterman cause you're sofa king afraid to take on the challenge of the red hota$$ diesel darling!!!! ummmm....ur sofa king a scardy cat!!!!

THIS is a scaredy cat
scared-cat.jpg

I ain't in that pic now am I ? :poke:

OMG!!!! I go deer huntin for 1 day and this is what happens...:hehe: Now that I'm here I must sofa king say that Mr. Quarterman is in BIG trouble... You see us hot biotches are like no force you have ever reconed with....:bow::bow:

For those of you that think we are weak you see we not only have the proper education needed by "The" Jeff Garmon and "Pimp Daddy" (slowpoke), we also have the hot a$$es and intense intelligence that you will only find in a woman.....:eek:wned:

So, girls, lets whip a$$ and take names......:kick: That's if quarterman makes it off the line after seeing a$$.... Vision will certainally be impaired...:cheer:

"THE" Amy Long Garmon employee of Pimp Daddy!!!

My wife has some skills in a truck that are Sofa King amazing...oh, I'm sorry that has nithing to do with racing.

OMG!!!! I go deer huntin for 1 day and this is what happens...:hehe: Now that I'm here I must sofa king say that Mr. Quarterman is in BIG trouble... You see us hot biotches are like no force you have ever reconed with....:bow::bow:

For those of you that think we are weak you see we not only have the proper education needed by "The" Jeff Garmon and "Pimp Daddy" (slowpoke), we also have the hot a$$es and intense intelligence that you will only find in a woman.....:eek:wned:

So, girls, lets whip a$$ and take names......:kick: That's if quarterman makes it off the line after seeing a$$.... Vision will certainally be impaired...:cheer:

"THE" Amy Long Garmon employee of Pimp Daddy!!!

There's my girl!!! Quarterman will never make it off the line when we're done with him. Treeing his a$$ is going to be sofa king easy at this rate!!! Hey Quarterman, should I have all my pit crew wear flip flops for you??:poke:

There's my girl!!! Quarterman will never make it off the line when we're done with him. Treeing his a$$ is going to be sofa king easy at this rate!!! Hey Quarterman, should I have all my pit crew wear flip flops for you??:poke:

I don't give a dam if you race in the nude I will have my blinders on and I will be focused but you better be carefull with the nude racing the launch is a beotch some things could impair your driving ability.

Dad gum Darren :pop: These Ladies have the talking part done. I hope they can back it up. As I see it, you cant lose .............even if you lose.