"SOFA KING" on

What's up are you going to do go back to the 06 ways and build a We Todd set-up?? Fuel only...

Now slowpoke you know that is c14 info but I have learned a lot since 06 and I made a lot of mistakes but I was still sucessful in 06 you know sofa king better than that.

It's going to be ok Darren. I'll probably just let you win anyway so you can save face. I am, afterall, only a girl with a sofa king slow truck! :umno:

It's going to be ok Darren. I'll probably just let you win anyway so you can save face. I am, afterall, only a girl with a sofa king slow truck! :umno:

You sofa king started this sofa king crap I'm just taking it all in I really feel sorry for slowpoke he's the one this sofa king falls on you are just the sofa king mouth piece with the sofa king hotass

You sofa king started this sofa king crap I'm just taking it all in I really feel sorry for slowpoke he's the one this sofa king falls on you are just the sofa king mouth piece with the sofa king hotass

BWAHAHAHAHA! Did he really just call me a sofa king mouth piece with the sofa king hota$$??? :hehe: Don't feel sorry for Slowpoke, he makes good use of that mouth piece and hota$$!! :shake:

BWAHAHAHAHA! Did he really just call me a sofa king mouth piece with the sofa king hota$$??? :hehe: Don't feel sorry for Slowpoke, he makes good use of that mouth piece and hota$$!! :shake:

as he sofa king should if he sofa king don't shame on you and your sofa king hotass.:lolly:

Last edited:
WideOpen!!!
You and I Sofa King Started the thread of a Life time Here!!!:rockwoot: We single handedly got the Ladies of the Race world to Join CompD without even trying.

This is Sofa King going to be one of the long threads I've ever been apart of..

Darren, I truly didn't have this in mind when I had Philis.com read that thing I wrote out loud...But the Freaking look on his face was Sofa King hillarious!!! And now this!! LOL

I have just absolutely sealed the deal that no matter what it takes, I'm gonna be at TS for 09 just for this race....My first TS will be Sofa King memorable just because of this...I Sofa King can't wait!!!!:evil

:woohoo:

We sofa king really do love you two dimes and a nickel, oh, I mean Quarterman. But we ARE going to sofa king beat you, but it's ok. We have a few HP secrets of our own.

Sofa King Goodnight....:Cheer:

When is this Fa King race going to take place... i need to know where to have the truck and when!!

It's Sofa King after Mid night!!!

Lets all wish Slowpoke a Very Sofa King Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Hope you have a good one Philis.com!!!

The TS Race Date hasn't been announced yet... but it's close. Dennis is finishing up the final details. We should have a date Soon.

I can see this now at bowling green I will weigh 110lbs super red will have 4 turbos and a sigma! :bang

I just had to get a post in to this Sofa King epic thread. I Sofa King cant wait till TS!