Someone learn me on the factory exhaust brake.

It can be read via a scan tool plugged into the OBD II port. I'm not sure if that's what you're after though.

Bingo. If a scan tool can read it...so can I. I just need to know what bytes of what block the data is located on. Anyone know? ....ya right. LOL I'll have to contact my folks.....but I welcome info if anyone has it. :D

Second drive pressure log.

Started in the flat bottom of an upcoming hill with the cruise set at 70 mph. I let it climb the small hill them flatten back out on top. This will give you a look at what mine does when it has to build boost to maintain speed. Hope it helps.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
Your data logging definitely helped out. I averaged 3mpg better than I have been lately and the first 125 mi were hard towing. The last 200+ was 80-90 mph cruising to Clayton's place. I got a chance to talk with billy about it and I think I'm gonna get to like this setup.

That's some high quality crayon drawings right there. LoL

Nothin' but the best, brah. LOL

Your data logging definitely helped out. I averaged 3mpg better than I have been lately and the first 125 mi were hard towing. The last 200+ was 80-90 mph cruising to Clayton's place. I got a chance to talk with billy about it and I think I'm gonna get to like this setup.

Good deal. I picked up a skid steer on my dual tandem this weekend and meant to get a couple loaded logs for ya.....but since I had both of the kids with me and ran out of fuel 1.5 miles from the station.....my anger took over my memory. Add that to apparently the trailer gremlins jacked my trailer down about 6 turns after I unhooked last.....since I backed under it and bent the phook out of my tailgate. I was not a happy camper Saturday.

I have logged drive pressure in an 08 with the housing tightened up some and it defiantly goes over the 2 to 1 mark. @ 43psi of boost it will peg the 90psi sensor and just flat line, and we wonder why the head gaskets fail along with the turbos.

Back