Spearco Intercooler Busted

Here is the picture of my Spearco Intercooler I've had for right at 4 months when I replaced the stock intercooler because of this!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 000_0003.jpg
    000_0003.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 000_0006.jpg
    000_0006.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 108
Let me guess, You were chasing down a boost leak (cough cough).
Guess you got bit.

CC12V said:
Let me guess, You were chasing down a boost leak (cough cough).
Guess you got bit.
Now, Joe why would you say something like that?

Not very nice, shame on you.

UH OH! Here we go again.:hehe: :rules: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Hopefully Brian is taking care of you. Sorry about the mess, I'm sure he'll get ya taken care of.

42 psi and your intercooler has a Jihad. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Micah442 said:
Here is the picture of my Spearco Intercooler I've had for right at 4 months when I replaced the stock intercooler because of this!

attachment.php

attachment.php
Micah,

As I hope everybody on this board is aware…Turbonetics has a one year No Fault/
No Hassle warranty on 100% of our products…No Fault/No Hassle means regardless of the application or how abusive the situation and we still stand behind our products.

That being said…please accept my apology for your intercooler failure and contact me directly (805-581-6703) and we will overnight ship you a replacement intercooler.

Can't say any more to that. That's what customer service is all about.

wow- what a great company to stand up and handle the business... obviously nothing's perfect but seems as though its being handled very professionally.. very nice!

BIGRPOWR said:
wow- what a great company to stand up and handle the business... obviously nothing's perfect but seems as though its being handled very professionally.. very nice!

Very Cool! That's the hallmark of an excellent business with very professional practices. They are taking care of the issue, even after it has been posted on the internet. You couldn't ask for more.

Also, just out of curiosity, was this intercooler one of the original single- welded models, or the newer double welded version?

CC12V said:
42 psi and your intercooler has a Jihad. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I don't care who you are, thats funny right there.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

These guys have excellent service and have everything under control. I think this was just a bad weld or pinhole but who cares when your taken care of the next day. This was the single weld cooler. Awesome job guys at Turbonetics! -Micah

nice to know this is the kind of service i will get running my new spearco... had it on for 2 weeks now, very nice product.