Spec's for Elite's cams??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extended Power

Does anyone have the camshaft spec's for their stage 2 and/or stage 3 camshafts?
I don't see it on their website...

Why don't they post the info? Every other camshaft manufacturer does. (For gas engines anyhow...)

Does anyone have the camshaft spec's for their stage 2 and/or stage 3 camshafts?
I don't see it on their website...

Why don't they post the info? Every other camshaft manufacturer does. (For gas engines anyhow...)

Cause they only want people who are serious about buying one talking to them

I run the stage I from elite, I had the specs for all three.....let me look through my desk. If i find it I will PM you.

either way a cam is going to help you ported or unported in my eyes...stock cam doesnt open the the intake valve untill 16* AFTER TDC

Cause they only want people who are serious about buying one talking to them

Or maybe they are scared that if they released that information, someone could just take their own camshaft to a reputable shop, and have it ground for half as much money...:kick:

If you move it by the tooth then your cam to crank sync through the reluctor wheels would be off.

Or maybe they are scared that if they released that information, someone could just take their own camshaft to a reputable shop, and have it ground for half as much money...:kick:

If you spent time and money specing a cam, would you give it away before recouping your investment?

Cam specs in the vette community are highly guarded by most.

My heads are ported and I am running the stage I valvetrain from elite too. Power really comes on strong from 2200rpm and on. I like it so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back