Spinning tires

motorwood

My truck has started spinning the back tires on the street. Wondering if its gonna be a problem on the dyno. Its the dyno at DGR in Dillsburg, PA.

something that Jeepers due to help out beads that get mud and crap in them, or are leaking. statically overfill the tire to slightly less than ridiculous, and then set it back to normal, then take it for a drive.

Just an idea. other thing you can do it unmount the tire, clean the bead and seat surface and install again.

no, if your spinning on pavement, you don't have enough to spin the dyno.

you may have too much power for the dyno....just make sure your tires are hot and sticky before you dyno.:umno:

I can throw a bunch of scrap metal on the bed, but dont want to drive 4 hours with a load if I dont have to.

first time on a dyno son?

They strap you down into it to the point of loading up your suspension. then the drum itself is a knurled surface which is pretty grippy. I don't think i have ever been to an dyno even where a truck has spun it tires on it, and the ones i see online are always 1200+ hp.

Ive been on a dyno a couple times but my truck never used to spin on the street when the charger lit. Thanks, sounds like Ill be fine then.

im low rate power at 600hp, and I have not even come close to spinning on a inertia and load dyno.

Ive been on a dyno a couple times but my truck never used to spin on the street when the charger lit. Thanks, sounds like Ill be fine then.

I doubt it... you may break the dyno.

If you are even close to spinning on a dyno you wouldn't be asking this question....

You will be fine.

I hope they Dyno guy has insurance to cover Dyno breakage...Might get expensive replacing broken Dyno parts.

Thanks Dirtymax, its right around 75-80mph and 95psi manifold when it starts spinning.

Back