sponcers

1 of my downfalls is my truck has a flat black bed so IMO alot of people frown upon something that does not look show quailty but I cant afford something with a nice body when I sunk my money into the drivetrain and motor, If they want a top runnin truck good if they want a show truck im sorry but I cant afford it :(
Brandon

You might want to message RedPuller on here.
He sent us an amazing portfolio on himself and his truck. It included what he has done, what he plans to do this year, videos from seasons past, and what he hopes to do with sponsorship money/products. He also listed various levels of sponsorship and outlined what each level included as far as advertising from him.
He is exactly the kind of competitor companies are looking to sponsor.

He sent us an amazing portfolio on himself and his truck. It included what he has done, what he plans to do this year, videos from seasons past, and what he hopes to do with sponsorship money/products. He also listed various levels of sponsorship and outlined what each level included as far as advertising from him.

Yes Redpuller sent me the same. Great job and good work RedPuller. I have one similar to his. Mine is a little more detailed in the writing part of thing and what exposure it will get. But ya, his is amazing. Sent a dvd even with vids of his pulls. Not just slapped on a disc. Took the time and made it very nice. Job well done Redpuller. And when the time comes to do some sponsoring I wont forget it either. :rockwoot:

Way to go RedPuller :D

BBD

What red puller did sounds like the way to do it and my sponsers are just my parents company for a truck to haul my truck if need be and the place i get my parts he gave me a break on price so i told him i would put his name on the truck

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the complements about my proposal, it did take me quite sometime and a lot of "English class" flashbacks to get it finalized but overall I was very happy with it and it seems to show. I just want to provide everything I can to my sponsors in the way of advertising and making their businesses grow since they are helping me get my truck on the track and being the best that it can be.
Thanks to all my sponsors for your help, it will definately show on the track during this upcoming season.:rockwoot::st::Cheer:

Joe

sponsors would be nice but in this economy not many businesses are willing to give up anything right now.

Back