spool aid with a vnt or vgt turbo

8lug

has any one run the spool aid with one of these types of turbos
if so what was ur results

I have one built for mine jsut have not had time to install it so I will post my results soon as I do. You know how that is:lolly:. I think one guy was running it on a 6.7 with the VGT and was very impressed. he had posted up in the thread that got closed down.

i might be getting a vnt monday if the guys dosnt sell his truck and was wondering how much that helps and i work 91 hours a week so i know how it is

i might be getting a vnt monday if the guys dosnt sell his truck and was wondering how much that helps and i work 91 hours a week so i know how it is

91 hours a week.... I'd be lookin for another job!! I'm sure the money is good but honestly thats 51hrs of over time and any job would pay good with that many hours of OT. I bet uncle sam is waitn on your check every week lol. I think the spool-aid will only help being it make more air to the 1st and 6th cylinders. My spool-aid finally showed up Friday and I gotta say the quality on it is very nice! But I'm using it on an S466 along with a big stick cam and 120's. The VNT should spool crazy fast with added air from those 2 cylinders

ya the moneys awsome i clear 3000 every two weeks and i dont really work that hard i play on the forums all day im thinking about getting the spool aid or just making my own i havent decided yet

You work 91 hours a week to clear 1500 a week?
You definitely need a better job.
That's 40 hour a week pay right there.

I'm an on site technical advisor for an industrial insulation company.
Currently overseeing a project for the Hovensa refinery in St Croix USVI
Right now I work for a flat daily rate + expenses.
I usually work hourly but this deal is a little abnormal.

Last edited:
sweet i dont really work i watch tv and go out every hour and check some gauges maybe pump some water

ya the moneys awsome i clear 3000 every two weeks and i dont really work that hard i play on the forums all day im thinking about getting the spool aid or just making my own i havent decided yet

I drive a concrete mixer work roughly 55 to 60 a week and clear over a grand a week . Little work or not you need a better job

If you like it, I love it.
I'm just sayin that's not much compensation for the hours worked.
Don't sell yourself short

I drive a concrete mixer work roughly 55 to 60 a week and clear over a grand a week . Little work or not you need a better job

Lol your lucky, were pay per load( better known as the feed and f***).
It's not bad though, I run conveyer. I work about 50hrs a week and clear a grand.

if you're young, you're doing alright... keep your eyes open and your ear to the ground on moving to a different company after you've been there a while... take a 30% raise or so and count money

A VNT charger should not need a spool aid if it works....

net or gross? either way, you work to much. :)

91 hours a week.... I'd be lookin for another job!! I'm sure the money is good but honestly thats 51hrs of over time and any job would pay good with that many hours of OT.

thats nothing i work that already min is 84hrs a week howver i only work 6months out of the year:rockwoot::rockwoot:

I'm "working" 40 hours a week, maybe 8 of which I actually do something besides sit here and watch movies. Up until march or so. Then I think it'll be time for a couple month break. Fly around the coutry some and spend more time at the gym. Then I'll get bored and work again. Maybe. LOL

ETA: I realize that might sound bad. Nobody is giving me a cent and I'm not doing anything illegal. Just to clear that up.

Last edited:
I'm "working" 40 hours a week, maybe 8 of which I actually do something besides sit here and watch movies. Up until march or so. Then I think it'll be time for a couple month break. Fly around the coutry some and spend more time at the gym. Then I'll get bored and work again. Maybe. LOL

ETA: I realize that might sound bad. Nobody is giving me a cent and I'm not doing anything illegal. Just to clear that up.

Lol I think I want your job.

Back to the op question, I look at this mod more to help get air to 1 and 6, but has the additional benefit of helping spool up.