spool aid with a vnt or vgt turbo

Take all the comments on the hours and pay. Then figure out what military guys put in, what they are paid and the conditions they often live in and what they often go through.

Then thank a soldier for their sacrifice so you can have these "great" jobs and pay....

Since the other thread got closed, anyone want to know what this idea showed on a SuperFlow?

Since the other thread got closed, anyone want to know what this idea showed on a SuperFlow?
My geuss is your not going to see much on a super flow because it has really nothing to do with that. by the time you punch it the turbo is already spooled and air has begun to flow. I would be more curious about egts rather then hp, because its really not about hp its about daily driving. Do tell though what do you have for us?:thankyou2:

your not going to see much on a super flow because it has really nothing to do with that.

by the time you punch it the turbo is already spooled and air has begun to flow.

more curious about egts rather then hp, because its really not about hp its about daily driving.

:what:

Take all the comments on the hours and pay. Then figure out what military guys put in, what they are paid and the conditions they often live in and what they often go through.

Then thank a soldier for their sacrifice so you can have these "great" jobs and pay....

Read my mind....i know no one here is bashing but dont forget what some of them go through just so we can sit here tweet

and to answer the OP question, there was a thread on CF i believe where a guy with a VGT was running the spool aid but I cant seem to find it anymore. Either way we can argue whether it will be a noticeable gain or not but i think we all agree that it provides more air to 1 and 6; and no matter what turbo or mods you have, more air is a good thing

We like to drill down a little further than a dyno (too many variables)... was planning to release the flowbench numbers.

We like to drill down a little further than a dyno (too many variables)... was planning to release the flowbench numbers.

Well stop hesitating and give us what you got! You trying to build up to some climax?:pop:

Oh my bad! I thought you were talking about superflow dyno. So release what you got then. I'm curious!

No climax - I'll get it in a thread where it'll make more sense.