spool aid with a vnt or vgt turbo

taco-in-a-bag-concession.jpg

Like that?

more like this

home_01.gif

Actually that's how I did it. It took me forever and my nephew kept getting mad at me for using his crayons.

I thought this was Competitiontwitter.com?

Good, my friends without jobs seem to like pretty colors. Figures.

NO! This is not competitiontwitter.com although some people think it is. No one can argue with competitionderail though, we all like tacos, boats and boobies to much to stay on track.

I work a 24 hr shift every 3rd day for 2 weeks then 5 days off. So I work

101 days a year with seveteen 5 day weeks off (mon-fri) plus 190 hrs of vacation that has to be used every year for the first 9 yrs then 240 hrs vaction after that per year. Plus 230 hrs sick leave that we can burn or Bank up to 2496 hrs and sell back after 10 yrs.

If ya play it right and burn vaction between my 5 days I can take a month/half off straight and still have 15 more weeks off lol. Money aint bad but could be better, Gross over $1200/week.

Good, my friends without jobs seem to like pretty colors. Figures.

NO! This is not competitiontwitter.com although some people think it is. No one can argue with competitionderail though, we all like tacos, boats and boobies to much to stay on track.

Well I'll text you my resume LOL

Competitionderail.com fits this site LOL

I wish I could sell vacation back.. I had job that did that. But then again their bonus' were like 1% of the salary, geee, thanks. I won't put in an hour more then 40, ever, now a$swhips

yeah I dont usually sell back to much vacation, much rather take the time of with the family. You can bet though that when the time comes for me to leave here that I will cash in the 2,496 hrs of sick leave. Thats 1 years salary in ONE check. taxes will suck but still pretty sweet payday.

yep after 10 years we can cash in up to 2496 hrs sick leave :snoop:

I work a 24 hr shift every 3rd day for 2 weeks then 5 days off. So I work

101 days a year with seveteen 5 day weeks off (mon-fri) plus 190 hrs of vacation that has to be used every year for the first 9 yrs then 240 hrs vaction after that per year. Plus 230 hrs sick leave that we can burn or Bank up to 2496 hrs and sell back after 10 yrs.

If ya play it right and burn vaction between my 5 days I can take a month/half off straight and still have 15 more weeks off lol. Money aint bad but could be better, Gross over $1200/week.

That's really not alot of time off per say in taking weeks off. Average day is 8hrs but if you work 24hrs that eats up a days (8hrs) time off unless you actually get 24 hours pay. The average worked hours is 2080 hours a year on a base 40hrs a week. Everything is or should by law be overtime. But everybody is saying what they make or bring home and you can't go by that b/c cost of living and minimum wage is different all over the U.S. like in TN a 2500 sq ft house on half an acre can go for $195,000. That same house in California is around $550,000. The salary of a police man in TN is around $54,000 while in CA its close to $120,000 so what is made by one person in another state is totally different to somebody 2,000 miles away in another state. But honestly 91 hours a week is STUPID and honestly you'd have no life, hobbies or friends... I'm just sayin..

Hmm, that's true - tacos go a lot further in some parts of the country than others...

That's really not alot of time off per say in taking weeks off. Average day is 8hrs but if you work 24hrs that eats up a days (8hrs) time off unless you actually get 24 hours pay. The average worked hours is 2080 hours a year on a base 40hrs a week. Everything is or should by law be overtime. But everybody is saying what they make or bring home and you can't go by that b/c cost of living and minimum wage is different all over the U.S. like in TN a 2500 sq ft house on half an acre can go for $195,000. That same house in California is around $550,000. The salary of a police man in TN is around $54,000 while in CA its close to $120,000 so what is made by one person in another state is totally different to somebody 2,000 miles away in another state. But honestly 91 hours a week is STUPID and honestly you'd have no life, hobbies or friends... I'm just sayin..

I definately get paid for the full 24 hrs that I am there. Its not the greatest in the world trust me I know but it gets me and my family what I need. Plus the company puts (above and beyond my paycheck) 7% into my retirement and if I put 3% (which I do) they will match that with another 3% so I get an additional 10% from them for a total of 13% put into my retirement plan. They pay for my cell phone and Laptop. They pay 100% of our insurance and 50% of the families and then give us a Debit(flex Card) with $4000 on it every year to pay any healthcare deductibles and copays with. One more promotion (currently Captain) I get a take home car. Pretty sure I'd rather drive my own rather than take on them headaches:hehe: We work 2496 hrs a year to compute our base anual salary they take the hourly rate at 2080 then the additional 416 hrs OT. but only workin 90 days a year not factoring in any sick days aint to bad. As for cost of living I live in the eastern Panhandle of WV in the middle of 25 acres in a house I built (current appraisal around $440,000) and the Job is in Maryland I could drive an additional 1.5 hours and be in Baltimore, DC, Montgomery county maryland and Make an extra 25K+ a year but not worth it to me to drive on 270-495-695 and deal with that BS.

you're doin' your thing bro, don't take any suggestions from us as insults... everybody's gotta start somewhere, and everybody's gonna end up in different places. Just don't sell yourself short and explore all options :cool:

I definately get paid for the full 24 hrs that I am there. Its not the greatest in the world trust me I know but it gets me and my family what I need. Plus the company puts (above and beyond my paycheck) 7% into my retirement and if I put 3% (which I do) they will match that with another 3% so I get an additional 10% from them for a total of 13% put into my retirement plan. They pay for my cell phone and Laptop. They pay 100% of our insurance and 50% of the families and then give us a Debit(flex Card) with $4000 on it every year to pay any healthcare deductibles and copays with. One more promotion (currently Captain) I get a take home car. Pretty sure I'd rather drive my own rather than take on them headaches:hehe: We work 2496 hrs a year to compute our base anual salary they take the hourly rate at 2080 then the additional 416 hrs OT. but only workin 90 days a year not factoring in any sick days aint to bad. As for cost of living I live in the eastern Panhandle of WV in the middle of 25 acres in a house I built (current appraisal around $440,000) and the Job is in Maryland I could drive an additional 1.5 hours and be in Baltimore, DC, Montgomery county maryland and Make an extra 25K+ a year but not worth it to me to drive on 270-495-695 and deal with that BS.

you're doin' your thing bro, don't take any suggestions from us as insults... everybody's gotta start somewhere, and everybody's gonna end up in different places. Just don't sell yourself short and explore all options :cool:

Absolutley bud prime example I started out as a Paramedic in 2002 at $8 and hour in a much different area and have positioned myself to do the same job for almost 4 times that money in 8 years. Be happy with what ya do man dont take anything on here as being a Negative like mentioned always be prepared to make a move to better any situation.

i would take anything negative and i dont plan on doing this for ever just for a little while