Springfield, TN Street Legal Truck Pull - June 25

Well Scott, I guess i really do have CRS. My wife keeps telling me so , but i didn't believe her. Chase, my whole goal in life is to make it all the way down the track for a change.

w
Where you gonna be Chase?
Well I am gonna be at anarchy diesel dyno day I am almost done with my turbo ranger so ii am hopin to take it and barry aparently u already have made it down the track u beat my boys last weekend in manchester the 2 white dually dodges

It'll be OK Barry, I've got it worse than you I think but I can't remember if I can remember or not.

Good luck to you at the pull.

Scott

Thank you Scott. Chase , we are still adjusting things. we found out that we had to raise the shift points, we had a real hard time getting on top of the turbo. i'm not sure we ever did. hopefully soon things will start working right. see ya'll Fri. evening.

Thanks Jordan, I think we will be able to make it. Hope you can make it to Springfield Tn, its always a good pull.

Nah not gonna be able to make it gonnin to anarchy diesel dyno day Saturday I will let u take the win on this one lol just get it running good for lynnville so we will have a good time lol. From lookin at the rules I could ony pull unlimited (outlaw) I just hate how they classify me some times I have a street truck lol

Nah not gonna be able to make it gonnin to anarchy diesel dyno day Saturday I will let u take the win on this one lol just get it running good for lynnville so we will have a good time lol. From lookin at the rules I could ony pull unlimited (outlaw) I just hate how they classify me some times I have a street truck lol

But really where is the fun in taking your 700+ hp truck and beating a entry level street truck with an HX35? I think its a good idea to do it like they have it myself.

Chris

Well, bein one of those entry level guys myself, it's kinda fun to pull with the big boys.

I know I don't have a chance to win any of 'em anyway, so why not see how close I can get to an XXX power level truck?

IMHO, if you ain't pullin because it's fun, you shouldn't be pullin anyway.

Well, bein one of those entry level guys myself, it's kinda fun to pull with the big boys.

I know I don't have a chance to win any of 'em anyway, so why not see how close I can get to an XXX power level truck?

IMHO, if you ain't pullin because it's fun, you shouldn't be pullin anyway.

Now ur talkin I like havin fun I usually get that ( oh I see u spent all ur money on makin it look good but will it move tha sled ) then I hang the hero gear lol that usually gets their attention :hehe:

But really where is the fun in taking your 700+ hp truck and beating a entry level street truck with an HX35? I think its a good idea to do it like they have it myself.

Chris

it ain't no different than when I got to east tn and they make me pull with josh watson (diesel den) every bit of 1500hp but I like messin with him I usually make him break his truck lol

it was good, they had a new sled, he put a lot of weight on the sled for the unlimited class. i think he was scared !!! I talked to one of the officials after the pull, he said that the sled driver didn't know what to expect from us so he played it safe. I don't know how far we pulled, could'nt hear, i think it was in the middle to low 200 ft range. the weight came on so fast and heavy we barely got on top of the charger, before it pulled us down.