Springfield, TN Street Legal Truck Pull - June 26

Well, If I can get bars and my lift installed, I may be able to pull for the first time in the new truck. Any other restrictions like, 3/8's crossed bolts and driveshaft loops?

Well, If I can get bars and my lift installed, I may be able to pull for the first time in the new truck. Any other restrictions like, 3/8's crossed bolts and driveshaft loops?

No, but if you've got 'em it wouldn't hurt of course. Have you pulled with any other truck before?

I pulled with my old 06 a few times. Once in Morgans Corner, NC and in Sturgis, KY and Embden, ME. Sturgis was my worst experience.

I pulled with my old 06 a few times. Once in Morgans Corner, NC and in Sturgis, KY and Embden, ME. Sturgis was my worst experience.

I guess that explains the avatar and that sucks. Hope you can make it.

So I called him today....He wants to check with Lee to see what he thinks.

If he techs I won't be pulling. Ronnie green on the other hand is acceptable.

My thoughts also, Matt has offered to tech the trucks and I gave him my word that Matt would be fair, but????

If he techs I won't be pulling. Ronnie green on the other hand is acceptable.

1st of all, I second the WTF. Secondly, I agree with the above statement...for now. I'm really wanting to pull!

I just might call ol' Lee Green myself tomorrow. I'll sleep on it.

So i just got back from a friend of mines place. Just hangin' out around the pool. Just so happens this friend is dating the daughter of the CURRENT head of the RobCoFairBoard. Long story short, I told him about our concern. We'll see if it helps out any.

Hold your breath now.

I just might call ol' Lee Green myself tomorrow. I'll sleep on it.

I wouldn't give the sum-***** the pleasure of a call. His own damn family despises him! Apparently Fred has called Phil and all is well.

I wouldn't give the sum-***** the pleasure of a call. His own damn family despises him! Apparently Fred has called Phil and all is well.

:hehe::kick:LOL

So if the weather is the same next week, we shouldn't have any problems with the cold air keeping our massive turbos from lighting like some of the guys at TS! :umno:LOL:hehe::ft:

Yea this should be a good pull coming up. I was talking to Phil yesterday at benton and he was talking like there would be a great turn out. We should be there.

I just realized this is the same weekend as our WI race :( We wanted to come watch, we're right down the road in Goodlettsville...