Springfield, TN Street Legal Truck Pull - June 26

I am gonna be cutting it close. Trac Bars and hitch should be good thursday and rechecks should be friday morning. I might be good.

Hope you can make it.

On a dfferent note, I saw a rotating cloud today for the 1st time ever in person...directly above me. One little change in the wind and we would've looked like this guy --> :charger: Hope no one got blown away today.

Last year we left usesn a back road, from the map I think its Blackwood rd then Wilks RD that runs into 49 , cant remember the curvs much but I saw a real sharp one on the map ,does anyone know if we can get a semi down the road has 48 ft low deck

Last year we left usesn a back road, from the map I think its Blackwood rd then Wilks RD that runs into 49 , cant remember the curvs much but I saw a real sharp one on the map ,does anyone know if we can get a semi down the road has 48 ft low deck

You know, now that you mention it I don't know if I've ever seen a semi on that road in my entire life. IMO, it will be tight as there are 3 basically 90* turns on that road.

I would suggest staying on 49 until you get to the intersection of 49/41.
all you have to do is drive a mile or two farther past Wilks Rd (and 3 red lights) then turn right on 41. Fairgrounds will be on the right in about a mile so you'll turn right on blackwood then.

This detour might take 5 extra minutes depending on the lights and traffic.

5 or 6 May bring 2 semis I know 1 will have 2 burgandy duallys , we showed up at the danville pull and they was like NICE the camera guy came running up and started shooting vids then the owner of the event wanted to intervieu I was like well ok ,,the dang truck driver was about to SHIzZ,, I dunno if they will show it tho on TV, may not run the best but we look good LOL

Damn, Can I get a tow in? :bow:

5 or 6 May bring 2 semis I know 1 will have 2 burgandy duallys

Snowman.jpg
Dammit son!

As far as I know. Radar is clear after what just came thru Robertson Co.

rain rain go away, come again not on pull day.........................

Was the track to wet? Didnt look to awful bad from my point of vew. But oh well!