Standalone CR Sled trucks

I dont think its a bad trans symptom, just something in the trans will not deliver the pressure needed or we all need to try really really tight stalls. I know me and jared both have the same stall about 2200 brand went tighter and his still wont work right... maybe just need nitrous and never unlock..:pop:

Or just some more steam.:lolly:

He went 307.. that's slammed for us we like to run 320 plus

Yeah we usually run 320 plus, they sucked us down at 296 was the leader. Dropped the pan so hard my front tires about came off the ground, i honestly didnt think i could snuff my charger till then. You let the duramaxes go 330+ they are hard to catch.:pop:

Last edited:
Unless you have a truck running close to a 10-1 final ;) then its interesting.. its a work in progress but if I get it dialed in it should run descent.. Idk if I have enough to win but I wanna compete around top 5.

They let us go at King City, just not as long, if it wasnt for the gravel im sure they would have.

Yeah i know some sleds do and some dont but i agree on the shutting us down because of the gravel. I do like alittle longer track with these 36s. After i hooked and watched the video of the pull i realized i had pulled to much fuel out of the truck. Your truck ran great except the 4wd wheelstand at the end lol but its not the first time ive seen your truck pull it off the ground.

My monthly 1 post: People with the name Brandon rule, I found a beautiful girlfriend, im lookin at buying a 2000 caddy DeVille :woohoo:.
Brandon

My monthly 1 post: People with the name Brandon rule, I found a beautiful girlfriend, im lookin at buying a 2000 caddy DeVille :woohoo:.
Brandon

My one monthly post! This thread just went gay when you posted:pop:

Brandon

congrats on the gf bro, and this thread has gone downhill with the wonderful arguing!

For you guys saying that CR's with stand alones won't compete they took 1st and 3rd last night at the ITPA 3.0 class pull here in warren county. Tyler Witt in his new truck took 3rd at 296, Kevin Cole took 2nd at 299, and Rod Tarr took 1st at 305 and heard a rumor that his truck is now a CR. I know for a fact that Tyler's truck is a CR and that thing was screaming.

I hear it all the time how CR have no chance of beating the pure simplicity and flow of a P Pump. I love the old mechanical trucks as much as any body else but these CRs are really starting to run. Bowerstocks truck runs awesome Im hoping I can put a standalone on mine soon after seeing some of these others.

Tory how did your truck run since you got it back together.

Dale

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFfo4DOsjWU&feature=share"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFfo4DOsjWU&feature=share[/ame]

Here is a video Dale, we are starting to get it dialed in, that was 4th low so it can pull it. We changed intercoolers, injectors, changed timing. The whole bottom of the other intercooler was busted out. We are gonna switch to a 2.6 protrusion charger this week. We think the charger is the reason we keep falling off bad. Backing up to the sled for the re hook the slave cylinder went out.

O; wes wade made a presence this week at two pulls with his highly anticipated new truck - a Zeus stand alone CR truck. I have to admit, when it was wound up, it sounded pretty good to me. He encountered some gremlins and wasn't able to make a complete pass. It should be a force to be reckoned with once he gets it all right. He usually has a supper competitive truck!

Figured out the electronic kill switch was messing with the zues communications and power.