Steamorama Truck pull Windsor, Pa

tryblue

May 1st Sat. starting at 12noon be there early for teching. most classes with pay outs! pm me for more info. South of York few miles. It supports a grease and steam association.

Ill be there just found out about it from another member over on cumminsforum its like 15 mins from my house yeha

Your pm's are full. Do you have a more exact address and does pulling start at 12 or just the teching?

1673 manor rd. windsor pa 17366 sorry about the pm box full will empty right now. I'm pretty sure the pull starts at 12 noon I will check this evening.

well theres no big info page on it. we've just started the truck pulls and open tractor classes. recently. last year we had some great turn outs. we've now decided to add some pay outs. recently got some class sponsors. as for diesel pick ups not sure if the rules will be out. we'll be pretty easy going. I'll actually be doing the teching. stock and open stock will be basically stock turbo. and anyother mods. 1 in stops, 26in hitch no hanging weights. open is basically anything else up to a 3.0 turbo. Also no drugs, It'll will be a nice sled, easy taking off hard stopping, good track. good quality dirt weather providing.

I should be there, looking to make a run or two to work some bugs out. If you want or need any help teching let me know.

we probably will TJ. Help is always good. Sound like a it'll be a good turn out. we'll try to bring dogs and burgers and stuff too!

I'll be there, proly not pulling tho because i'll be racing the next week and don't wanna break til then.

come on todd we always love to see some fords especially yours, usually runs pretty good. is stauffers coming?

Any info on classes or rules? I may try to make it up for the pull- only about an hour drive. THANKS Steven

We'd love to have you, even it up a little between the duramaxs, fords and the cummins trucks basically like I said above. I'm going to try and make 3 classes but no promises. the payouts will get pretty thin. I'll try my best to make everybody happy but just bare with me. THis is the second year for this event and I'm trying to make it in to something with little to no money or sponsors which is tough. Remember Its fun right!!!! We have a 3.0 class truck that will be there. This is not the buck. This is a pull put on by pullers!!

gonna try and make it ... last time I pulled there I snaped my outputshaft :hehe:. hoping for better luck this time