Steamorama Truck pull Windsor, Pa

I cant wait,first year for me so Im lookin forward to gettn my feet wet,differant classes would be great because its no fun to try and beat a built truck lol

Ok guys looks like were putting on 3 classes. With a 5 truck per class minimum. If only 4 show up for the middle class then, that class will be bumped to the open class. Were using Mason dixons rules for the first to and open in RWYB class winner takes all.

i've been spreading the word, sounds like i might have 5-6 guys from down my way coming up! ill do some posting on facebook as well to get the word out.

Its gonna be a nice event and its also good to get the word about the steamorama show, there is a lot of interesting pecies of old equipment there.

VERY nice place to have a pull. They pull tractors for 10 hrs strait lol. Glad i'm 10 mins away!

We can't what to have some smoke in the valley in windsor hope we can have a good turn out so this event can grow.

PS..... specal thanks to YOUNGS FARM SERVICE for all the prize money and to all you guys that have helped spread the word.:thankyou2:

i've been spreading the word, sounds like i might have 5-6 guys from down my way coming up! ill do some posting on facebook as well to get the word out.

That's how i found out about it......

I'm going to re post the info you put up and see if we can get a good size group to go.

That's how i found out about it......

I'm going to re post the info you put up and see if we can get a good size group to go.

Thanks again to everyone that is passing on the news and you can visit our site on the bottom of this post and click on steam-o-roma for the rules on work stock and modified street classes the diesel open class we are having will have only safty rules. if you are interested in these safty rules PM me or tryblue.:rockwoot:

High Output Performance Team - Home

Steamorama?

Forgive me, because I am from the south but WTF is a Steamorama?

Is it like those steamers folks in Cleveland do?

No steamorama is an older association that provides a place for farm/country folk to have a good time, tractor shows pulls, auctions, displays of older equipment. And recently we've been trying to push a little more truck pulls and hot farm type tractors. This is not a inner city pull on pavement. This will be, good ol folks having a good time on a good track. Parking will be in a grass/mowed hay field.

can i run 2 classes as long as I fit the rules? i'm interested in getting 2 pulls in that day for testing purposes if possible.

Hey Tj the way we planned on doing that as far as making two hooks is.. you'll fit in the middle class tj, just like mason dixon but you may pick one class and pull that class, now that being said at the end, as long as the sled operater is ok with it, you may pull at the end as many times as you want. 20 a shot. The only reason we did that is payouts. We want every body to have a shot at getting a payout. each person has one chance. Hope everybody understands.

Any more info on the Steam-O-Rama event itself?
i have a few friend interested

their is info on our website it is High Output Performance Team - Home and the address is on their as well the pull starts at 2pm saturday the teching starts at 12 noon ut with all the people that say they are going it might not be a bad idea to come early. I hope that helps you mike.
And they will be running a work stock gas class as well if enyone is interested.

As far as the open class safty rule as of now they will be like enywhere else those truck pull . the basics like -trans/bell blanket -fire suit-u joint sheilds- air shut offs- helmets. and no :nos:

Last edited:
their is info on our website it is High Output Performance Team - Home and the address is on their as well the pull starts at 2pm saturday the teching starts at 12 noon ut with all the people that say they are going it might not be a bad idea to come early. I hope that helps you mike.
And they will be running a work stock gas class as well if enyone is interested.

As far as the open class safty rule as of now they will be like enywhere else those truck pull . the basics like -trans/bell blanket -fire suit-u joint sheilds- air shut offs- helmets. and no :nos:

whats the rules going to be for 2.6-2.8 classes?

we are running a work stock class with oem turbo and a mod street class witch is 2.8 and smaller plus an open class the rules are under steam-o-rama on our web site.

Ill try to make it. Have to get some stuff done beforehand, gotta beef up the weight bracket and build u joint shields. Well see. How do ya feel about water meth?