Steamorama Truck pull Windsor, Pa

Ill try to make it. Have to get some stuff done beforehand, gotta beef up the weight bracket and build u joint shields. Well see. How do ya feel about water meth?

in the open class I don't care but not in the two street classes .But no:nos: at all.

Planning on making the trip with the family from Parkersburg, WV...heck, may even hook the truck up and pull !!!

Planning on making the trip with the family from Parkersburg, WV...heck, may even hook the truck up and pull !!!

The following weekend May 8th there is a very big all diesel event in Lancaster, Pa at the Buck Motorsports Park...you should try to make that one as well.

The following weekend May 8th there is a very big all diesel event in Lancaster, Pa at the Buck Motorsports Park...you should try to make that one as well.

Would of tried to of made it to it, im not really affraid of a little travel time to a good event, but, I'm making plans to stop by TS that weekend on my way to the OBX for a little fishing outing starting the 10th !!!! But thanks for letting me know about it. Hope to see your truck in Windsor this weekend ! :Cheer: