Sticky VGT.

Sounds like 90Dodge (what's-his-name, Jonathan) with his old white dodge. He'd pull into the campsite and everyone would swear a Peterbuilt just pulled in with a dozer behind it.

@90dodge

I still got a good working one boxed up with a little over 100k mile. No issues ever with it.
I've seen you offer up this turbo like 3 times now over the past yr to help out.

I have no idea why someone wouldn't jump on it over a 3k aftermarket built charger, on a stock truck.

Someone buy this low mile charger, and worry about another one in another 150k miles.

If I end up needing more than just an actuator, I'll surely consider it. I just don't know if I need an entire charger yet. I haven't had time this week to pull the actuator because some effin' dumb shidt decided that the engine coolant needs to be routed such that the entire system needs drained to simply check or pull the actuator. Whoever that was needs to suck start a woodchipper. A 10-minute project will most likely take me several hours and I've got a lot going this week.

If I end up needing more than just an actuator, I'll surely consider it. I just don't know if I need an entire charger yet. I haven't had time this week to pull the actuator because some effin' dumb shidt decided that the engine coolant needs to be routed such that the entire system needs drained to simply check or pull the actuator. Whoever that was needs to suck start a woodchipper. A 10-minute project will most likely take me several hours and I've got a lot going this week.
Just wait until you figure out the piss ant screws are galvanically adhered to the aluminum actuator housing for the rest of eternity.

My setup I went from full factory pretty much… 5”, old S06, and that’s basically it. Then tore into it, went 463 2nd gen swap, studs, manton valve springs and pushrods, fluidamper, EFI live, fleece coolant bypass, etc etc.
Mine does well, but… I will say, it seems that mines one of the louder 2nd gen swapped trucks I’ve heard. I have a video from the passenger seat of me pulling the hill coming out of one our favorite campgrounds but I wouldn’t know how to upload it to here.

Jory is your camper really that heavy? It seems like all the newer campers are way lighter than mine.

Jory is your camper really that heavy? It seems like all the newer campers are way lighter than mine.
Dry weights is over 12K. My truck weighs around 8500. Then you get to add all the fuel, water, and misc. payload. Just guessing on them.

Yea when I roll with water that’s 800lbs in itself. Plus all the other garbage.

I must have hit a large enough pot hole this morning to knock it loose. Started working gain. Must be a wear issue and not actuator is my guess. I did reflash my ECM last night to make sure it wasn't a programing issue. My mechanic is a few months out so we will see what option we go with in the next few months. I know which option I want though... ;)

I must have hit a large enough pot hole this morning to knock it loose. Started working gain. Must be a wear issue and not actuator is my guess. I did reflash my ECM last night to make sure it wasn't a programing issue. My mechanic is a few months out so we will see what option we go with in the next few months. I know which option I want though... ;)
Your hands that soft? 😁

Right now...yes. I don't want to replace the power steering hoses and bleed and all that crap. Truck is also saying "perform service" but no DTC's are coming up and I don't have the hardware to read what is going on. I also don't have a lift and don't enjoy laying on the floor. Trent can do it. He'll back anything he does and I won't have any issues. He will also handle core charges and whatever.