stock oil feed fitting to an line/secondary oil feed to an line

1bad93

that guy
What im trying to find out is what size is the oil fitting feed on the block and turbo, i tried 3/8 thats too small and 1/2 is too large. Im trying to convert all the old lines to an fittings and line so its easier to plum the compounds.and also what size is the second oil feed port?
Thanks jon

OEM ports are metric. I think M12x1.5 but I'll need to double check and verify tomorrow when I'm at the shop.

Last edited:
OEM ports are metric. I think M12x1.5 but I'll need to double check and verify tomorrow when I'm at the shop.

You wouldnt happen to know what that converts to in standert because i dont think they make an to metric conversion?

You wouldnt happen to know what that converts to in standert because i dont think they make an to metric conversion?
-6AN to 10mmx1.5
http://www.jegs.com/i/Earls/361/9919DFD/10002/-1?parentProductId=

361-9919DFD.jpg

Last edited:

I have AN to metric fittings and braided stainless hose and the fittings to make hoses. I may be persuaded to make you what you need... ;)

I have AN to metric fittings and braided stainless hose and the fittings to make hoses. I may be persuaded to make you what you need... ;)

if you would have said that 2 weeks ago i would have been all over it, but i already have 12ft of braided steel line:nail:.

Yah, 12mm o-ring. I got my adapter from DiscountHydraulicHose.com... Get a 12mm o-ring to 3/8" JIC fitting. JIC flare and -AN are basically the same.

Ok so i need a 6an to 12mm and 1/8 npt to 6an for the oil feed lines?

Ok just wanted to double check befor i start ording stuffLOL. Thanks alot for the help guys!
Jon

I read some where that 4an was enough oil supply for each turbo? So, wat should a guy run for oil feed lines.... 6an or 4an?

I'd just run -6 (3/8) as it really doesn't save you much, and then you can rest easy......

im gona be running -6 an for feed and -10 an for return.figured everything should flow freely then.

I run -4 line on my primary. Think about it, its 1/4" hose and an 1/8" fitting, what is going to cause the most restriction?