Stomp the Go Pedal, sputters and pops

Im still gonna lean toward your ecm, i went through the same thing over a year ago and was getting the same suggestions as you are, But it would work fine stock with no issue. Try something that dont download (edge or TST)and see if it does it, if it dont, id say 99.99% its ecm

Yes it fixed it all, no pop at all unless i put way too much timing in it, but pop is expected with too much timing on 03-04.5. And if your issue is the same then the TST will probably work fine since it dont actually download in the ecm, but i cant say 100% cause i didnt try a TST on mine at the time. Idid try an edge and it worked fine and it hooks up through all the plugs the same as the TST does. I think i paid 800 for mine at the time but they are under 700 now. Here is the link to where i got mine from,

http://autocomputerexchange.net/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?name=&description=&short_description=&sku=&price%5Bfrom%5D=&price%5Bto%5D=&year=2003&make=Dodge&model=Ram Truck

If you ask them (or anyone that deals with ecm's) about an issue that your having with a programmer or something aftermarket, they are automatically going to assume its a issue coming from the programmer since it works perfectly fine with it stock. Mine was a years worth of self diagnosis till i narrowed it down to the ecm myself. They have do have great support and when i got mine they sent me the ecm first then i sent my old one back after i installed theirs so i had no downtime.

What other things did you try? I've ran it stock, ssr, ssr with mp8 and rail on smarty off, s06 and s06 stacked with mp8, bully dog before and after injectors and stuff. Same thing with smarty. It has popped since I ran just a smarty before I even had a fass system.

I replaced MAP sensor, Cam sensor, Crank Sensor, Rail Pressure sensor, Injectors, Injection Pump, Installed Air Dog, And Bag of parts. Oh i forgot to mention, the smarty BETA tune didnt pop at all, but anything else would S0-6, Revo, TNT, TNT-R, Bully Dog, and PPE, I had a MP-8 and never had an issue with just it on there. If you want to try a beta tune i have in i can e-mail it to you

I don't have an s06 now. But ran beta on it. Can't remember if it was 4.2 or 4.4 I ran after my injectors and stuff. Don't remember it popping on them either. Just on revolution, tnt, and even with low timing on the ssr

yep, exact same as me, as soon as i put in the new ecm a ran revo, tnt, tnt-r, and ppe with no issue at all

sorry if i missed it but did you say your fuel pressure risies and rail pressure drops? sounds like fca might no be letting fuel through

relief valve stuck open of your fass? how severely does the supply pressure drop?

When the temp outside is under 55 degrees I've seen my fuel pressure drop to 11 and rail drop to 7k at WOT but rail rose back up to 13k

Just found out that I was sold a non modified cp3 with my injectors and told it was modified. Could that be ny popping culprit?