Strobes?

The ones that I got do not have a gasket so I will definetly be using a little silicone goop

I just wanted to let you guys know that these strobes are crazy!!!

I will do video tonight. I have to go to the doctors later b/c i got a concussion and i think i broke my shoulder/collarbone? Idk lol

I just wanted to let you guys know that these strobes are crazy!!!

Very cool can't wait to see the vids. And just raise the bar a little now you need on of these.LOL

DSCN0414.jpg

DSCN0416.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I picked it up on E-Bay for $100 and I am building a 36in version out of spare parts from another one I bought last year. This is turning into a nice little hobby for me.

Last edited:
Thanks, I picked it up on E-Bay for $100 and I am building a 36in version out of spare parts from another one I bought last year. This is turning into a nice little hobby for me.

LOL i love flashy lights! I guess im easily entertained?

Same here my wife just rolls her eyes at me and walks away shaking her head most of the time.LOL

:hehe: :hehe:

Everyone does the same thing to me when i start talking about them.

I am going to have to get a video of my Whelen 12 head mini bar and strobes at night for you. I have more light bars than I know what to do with.:charger:

I am going to have to get a video of my Whelen 12 head mini bar and strobes at night for you. I have more light bars than I know what to do with.:charger:

Do you have any that can go inside of the truck?