stucky's truck

Dennis Perry said:
Things are looking good. Timbeaux got me one of those interest only 3rd mortgages. He got my payment right where I needed to be:rockwoot: . Look out Quarterman, Garmon, and Stuckey....It is A$$ busting time.

Somebody better tell Robert that he better get that pump back to Garmon if they want to run with me. I may even enter ProMod.:rockwoot:

Dennis

sounds like you dropped one them titanium rods on your head while boxing up my order.:hehe:

I bet Amish can get you several sets of wooden Rod's...then you can be like the Funny Car guys and re-build inbetween rounds.

quarterman said:
sounds like you dropped one them titanium rods on your head while boxing up my order.:hehe:

We need to talk about that. After I recieved my loan from Timbeaux :thankyou2: I acciedently used those Rods in my motor:doh: . I have spoke with Timbeaux and he said that he may be able to give you a intrest only adjustable rate 3rd mortagage loan also. Sorry for the inconvience but like Ricky Bobby says " I wanna go fast"

Dennis

Dennis Perry said:
We need to talk about that. After I recieved my loan from Timbeaux :thankyou2: I acciedently used those Rods in my motor:doh: . I have spoke with Timbeaux and he said that he may be able to give you a intrest only adjustable rate 3rd mortagage loan also. Sorry for the inconvience but like Ricky Bobby says " I wanna go fast"

Dennis

i knew it bullchit bullchit bullchit :blahblah1:

wideopen said:
I bet Amish can get you several sets of wooden Rod's...then you can be like the Funny Car guys and re-build inbetween rounds.

LMAO! LOL

Make sure they are built out of oak and not pine or chinese tallow.

quarterman said:
i knew it bullchit bullchit bullchit :blahblah1:

Timbeaux really did say he would look at your Application:hehe: .

My new motto is " Debt = Fast"

Timbeaux said he might be able to get me more money if I was willing to use the title from the race truck.

Sheila just told me we can afford a weekly payment on the race truck. She Rocks:bow: . We may have to eat Ramen Noodle for a while but I could stand to lose a few pounds anyway.

Jeff2 said:
When in doubt throw money! or quarters.

Sorry Jeff , I know you probable haven't been told..but Quarters are still concidered Money here in America.. :cheer:

I'm starting a company!

TIMBEAUX'S TITLE PAWN
WHERE DEBT = FAST
GET THE CASH YOU NEED, AND RACE YOUR TRUCK

REAL TESTIMONY:

Dennis Perry said:
I was slow.......real slow, but after a quick call to Timbeaux, I got the cash I needed to go fast. My weekly payment is cheap, and there was no credik check required. Thanks Timbeaux! :thankyou2:

I'll be accepting applications in Kentucky for those interested.

when i see that video, i always think of Ben stiller at the end of the dodgeball movie.... LOL

There's another video of that song floating around that Jeff2 according to his new shop poster-will find more to his likings..........LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
TIMBEAUX'S TITLE PAWN
WHERE DEBT = FAST
GET THE CASH YOU NEED, AND RACE YOUR TRUCK

REAL TESTIMONY:

I'll be accepting applications in Kentucky for those interested.

Even those who have filed for bankruptcy twice can still get in on the action ?????

Back