stucky's truck

9 LIVES said:
Is it to late in the post to ask how Stuckey makes their money?:pop:

The funny thing is their logo on their trailer looks identical to the Stuckey ice-cream and candy shops located in gas stations all across the south...any chance they are related?:evil

they better make alot of it sounds like dennis and the pursuit to have all the glory is eating it up qwick

RacinDuallie said:
:Throwup: :Throwup: :Throwup: Someone tell the one on the left that her a$$ is on backwards*bdh* *bdh* *bdh*
I was looking for a place to use my "I bet her ass looks like a sack of doorknobs" line...but you win...that's freakin hilarious. :hehe: LOL :hehe:

I was feeling inferior and starting to get rod envy until the fat a$$ed chicks showed up!!!:badidea:

Last edited:
My secret is out my, thong based air box
could we superimpose some umbrellas!!!

Last edited:
Jeff2 said:
My secret is out my, thong based air box
could we superimpose some umbrellas!!!
And how about swapping her a$$ around to the correct side:bang :cheer: :cheer:

* Jeff ya know ya made it BIG when your ladies have double a$$es!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

wideopen said:
Hey I found Jeff Garmon's New Shop Poster.

fatgirl.jpg

Thread failure!

Its so fun to watch you sissy dragracers try to bench race!!

Its like a cripple cat fight-:blahblah1: *nx* :blahblah1: *nx* :poke: :poke: :blahblah1: *nx* :blahblah1: :poke: :umno: *bdh* :shake:

Sledpuller said:
Its so fun to watch you sissy dragracers try to bench race!!

Its like a cripple cat fight-:blahblah1: *nx* :blahblah1: *nx* :poke: :poke: :blahblah1: *nx* :blahblah1: :poke: :umno: *bdh* :shake:

Gene -you know you have the HOTS :hump: for the lass on the left with the twin a$$es......

LOL LOL LOL LOL

CC12V said:
Thread failure!

This one has been in the weeds for a while. LOL I finally figured out what that brown stain on Jeffs hood is though LOL

Sleddie sounds jealous to me.... :D Duallie....get him the girls phone number once she gets her trunk swung back around.

Anybody else notice how much time he spends in the Drag Racing forum? You can come out of the closet my friend. We will help you with our 8 second program.

Last edited:
BOOM!............. here come them boys from the South LOL

Back