stucky's truck

This is the most I heve EVER seen Darren post....and it's all 100% pure slobberknocker..gotta love it!!! LOL LOL LOL

Billysgoat said:
This is the most I heve EVER seen Darren post....and it's all 100% pure slobberknocker..gotta love it!!! LOL LOL LOL

I alway's believed that Darren could do it:rockwoot: I just did'nt know that he would:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Darren, can I have my coveted Chunchit valve back?? I promise I'll play fair:kick: :hehe:

Amish Elegance said:
Ouch, baby. Very ouch.

You need slow guys like me to make the rest of you look fast. Kinda like the tard swingin from the monkey bars with his pants round his ankles... makes the rest of the kids look smart.

ding fries are done...

all i wanted to know was how they keep the bottom end together week after week. i have seen them blow up turbos left and right. but that thing just keeps going and going. i think they have a lot of money in that thing. $100,000.00 i think is a little high but i could see spending 50k on a motor. when you get ti-rods and a ETD-150 billit crank shaft. custom billit piston that i'm sure have some high dollar coating. ti-valves, ti-roller rollers,ti-push rods can get up there when it is all custom. my dads 604ci big block was 30k and that all chevy race parts as we all know chevy parts are the cheaps on the plant. i had heard that 06 and 07 was just to test for pro-mod motor setups. if they go to pro-mod it should be good for all of pro street because they do have the fastest time in the 1/4 9.98et i think. at least there will be some thing to shoot for. P.S. the PAM cooking spary a great idea!

BigDodge said:
when you get ti-rods and a ETD-150 billit crank shaft. custom billit piston that i'm sure have some high dollar coating. ti-valves, ti-roller rollers,ti-push rods can get up there when it is all custom.

There's also something called baffling the competition with :bs:

bnraond.

i was laying on the couch tonight watching tv pondering over the conversation of the day. i was thinking i have that nitrous kit i,m not using it i think i will. then like a light bulb an idea i will use it in victory lane i could blow fireballs out of my stack like a 6" roman candle to celebrate my victory how cool would that be.

then i thought i must have some of them $100,000.00 titanium rods. but i think i pissed dennis off. then an idea maybe lime green isn,t to bad of a color
the delima goes on in my head. you now he gave me a nitrous kit for running a sticker. surely if i paint my truck lime green i can get a set of $100,000.00 titanium rods he siad so didn,t he?

then i woke up what a nightmare!:confused: must of had to many millerlites

Last edited:
...for $100k, I'll paint MY truck lime Green, w/ red white & blue stripes....with a paint brush... wearing a thong... on national television.
...For a case of Miller Lite, I'll sneak into Stuckies & spray paint there green flamethrower a high texture Silver & black two-tone that will, mysteriously, give it the ability to drive back to the pits under it's own power. :evil

BowlingGreen's gonna be Awesome!!

quarterman said:
i was laying on the couch tonight watching tv pondering over the conversation of the day. i was thinking i have that nitrous kit i,m not using it i think i will. then like a light bulb an idea i will use it in victory lane i could blow fireballs out of my stack like a 6" roman candle to celebrate my victory how cool would that be.

then i thought i must have some of them $100,000.00 titanium rods. but i think i pissed dennis off. then an idea maybe lime green isn,t to bad of a color
the delima goes on in my head. you now he gave me a nitrous kit for running a sticker. surely if i paint my truck lime green i can get a set of $100,000.00 titanium rods he siad so didn,t he?

I don't have any qualm's with using that nitrous kit*nx* Send it to me for that chunchit valve you owe me, and nobody get's hurt.:hehe:

turbomatt1 said:
...for $100k, I'll paint MY truck lime Green, w/ red white & blue stripes....with a paint brush... wearing a thong... on national television.
...For a case of Miller Lite, I'll sneak into Stuckies & spray paint there green flamethrower a high texture Silver & black two-tone that will, mysteriously, give it the ability to drive back to the pits under it's own power. :evil

BowlingGreen's gonna be Awesome!!
That was funny

quarterman said:

You could always use the nitrous kit to help start a discount dental office in conjunction with your shop, or you could devise a system to spray nitrous into your opponent's truck at the line. They will be laughing so hard by thr time the tree drops, no way they could cut a decent light.

This is the best thread EVA!! :hehe:

Amish, Where do you find that stuff??? LOL

Dennis when you send me my sponsored set of $100,000.00 titanium rods would it be to much to ask if you could have phillip palmer and robert donaldson to autograph them. :hehe:

That will probably cost you extra Darren LOL

HOLD MY BEER! I have my own umbrella boy when I race

Attachments

• jefferey and his umbrella boy.jpg
    jefferey and his umbrella boy.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 100
Jeff looks like one of those superbike guys, Cept his umbrella holder isn't female and built like a brick chithouse. Gotta start somewhere though LOL

I thought Dennis Perry was the only guy afraid to get sunburnt...... something you aint tellin us Jeff? :poke: LOL

Last edited:
Darren check out tommy's new girlfriend! she could drive your truck in bowlingreen?

Attachments

• great biggins.jpg
    great biggins.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Timbeaux38 said:
Jeff looks like one of those superbike guys, Cept his umbrella holder isn't female and built like a brick chithouse. Gotta start somewhere though LOL

Is this more Jeff's style??

jg.jpg