stucky's truck

quarterman said:
comp would have built you rods alot cheaper i think you were screwed.:bang

What are you doing holding Comp's Rod anyway? I have my limits on what I am willing to do:hehe:

Dennis

Dennis Perry said:
What are you doing holding Comp's Rod anyway? I have my limits on what I am willing to do:hehe:

Dennis

not as deep or as many times as you

:hehe: Am I the only one that finds it funny that a ProStreet bashing session turns into a Comp bashing session, without Comp posting anything?? :hehe:

bnraond.

Dont you know Brandon? Comp invented Pro-Street......Duh..... :doh:

quarterman said:
niether did i but you had admitted playing with somebodies

You just let your secret out....Don't be ashamed...That type of stuff is overlooked by many these days:poke: . I look at it as you just done what you had to do:hehe:

Dennis

Dennis Perry said:
You just let your secret out....Don't be ashamed...That type of stuff is overlooked by many these days:poke: . I look at it as you just done what you had to do:hehe:

Dennis

intersting how you turn a $100,000.00 engine in to finding out whose held more rod's than the other. the only thing that has been overlooked here is we wore you out at the track on #2 only while you were spraying. your sexual preferrence is none of my business.

Last edited:
:pop::pop::pop:

This oughta make Bowling Green rather interesting

Last edited:
Timbeaux38 said:
:pop::pop::pop:

This oughta make Bowling Green rather interesting

sorry tim but i want be in bowling green but probably send truck with a friend to race.

he's thinking of running the truck when my new truck is ready.

Last edited:
quarterman said:
sorry tim but i want be in bowling green but probably send truck with friend to race.

I can be available for wheelman duties if need be. :ft:

That would be even more interesting. Tim behind the wheel. I don't think Darren's truck has a cup holder.

wideopen said:
That would be even more interesting. Tim behind the wheel. I don't think Darren's truck has a cup holder.

cup holder can be installed

quarterman said:
intersting how you turn a $100,000.00 engine in to finding out whose held more rod's than the other. the only thing that has been overlooked here is we wore you out at the track on #2 only while you were spraying. your sexual preferrence is none of my business.

Quarterman,

Yes you did beat us when we were running a VP44 but don't forget you were using injected alcohol. As soon as we went to a Scheid Pump in just 3 passes we went faster( 10.24 @131.29 mph) than you have ever been on fuel and injected alcohol.:eek:wned:

Now that we are on the subject of who's faster and if my memory serves me correct. You made the fastest pass you ever made (10.26 @ ? mph) using my nitrous kit( PowerFool2) and Matt Stuckey's motor.

Let me break it down for ya...... The fastest pass you ever made was with a motor you didn't own and a sponsored nitrous kit :hehe:.

Dennis

Dennis Perry said:
Quarterman,

Yes you did beat us when we were running a VP44 but don't forget you were using injected alcohol. As soon as we went to a Scheid Pump in just 3 passes we went faster( 10.24 @131.29 mph) than you have ever been on fuel and injected alcohol.:eek:wned:

Now that we are on the subject of who's faster and if my memory serves me correct. You made the fastest pass you ever made (10.26 @ ? mph) using my nitrous kit( PowerFool2) and Matt Stuckey's motor.

Let me break it down for ya...... The fastest pass you ever made was with a motor you didn't own and a sponsored nitrous kit :hehe:.

Dennis

you are correct a motor i built had my injectors and a 12mm injection pump not a schied denso a single 66mm turbo and one hurt piston on #2 cylinder.
which proves my point i took a pile wore out matt stuckey budlight abuse sh**and run in the ballpark with you and stuckey.
oh by the way thanks for the nitrous kit i might use it again unless your an indian giver.:eek:wned:

Last edited:
You guys fling poo at each other better than a Baboon on meth with a hemorrhoid problem. :pop:

New crew shirts?
fling_poo.jpg