stucky's truck

Amish Elegance said:
You guys fling poo at each other better than a Baboon on meth with a hemorrhoid problem. :pop:

New crew shirts?
fling_poo.jpg

its all in fun dennis is still a good friend just one with a bottle problem.

quarterman said:
you are correct a motor i built had my injectors and a 12mm injection pump not a schied denso a single 66mm turbo and one hurt piston on #2 cylinder.
which proves my point i took a pile wore out matt stuckey budlight abuse sh**and run in the ballpark with you and stuckey.
oh by the way thanks for the nitrous kit i might use it again unless your an indian giver.:eek:wned:

I think a TS Sticker on the ProMod would be fine.*nx*

Dennis

Amish Elegance said:
You guys fling poo at each other better than a Baboon on meth with a hemorrhoid problem. :pop:

New crew shirts?
fling_poo.jpg

Amish,

I knew it was about time you showed up! We were just having a disscussion about Comp's Rod.

Dennis

Dennis may like his Crown, but I wouldn't say its a problem. :hehe:

Dont stop on account of me. I'm havin a blast. :hehe: :pop: :pop:

If you're gonna say it, say it with poo.

Dennis Perry said:
Amish,

I knew it was about time you showed up! We were just having a disscussion about Comp's Rod.

Dennis

Comps Rod, eh? You know that little thing wouldn't hold up to this kind of abuse. :kick:

Last edited:
how about some of them $100,000.00 titanium rod and i will paint the whole damn truck your color.:hehe:

Amish Elegance said:

New crew shirts?
fling_poo.jpg

We always knew Dennis was good at it, but we seem to have found Quarterman is quite the formidable adversary as well :hehe:

quarterman said:
how about some of them $100,000.00 titanium rod and i will paint the whole damn truck your color.:hehe:

It's amazing what people will do for a $100,000.00 :hehe:

quarterman said:
which proves my point i took a pile wore out matt stuckey budlight abuse sh**and run in the ballpark with you and stuckey.:eek:wned:

I will have to defend Darren on this one!! Has anyone ever seen first hand just what Matt Stuckey Budlight abuse consist of? It is VERY ugly!!! :doh: That motor Darren was running (that he did build) was abused worse than anyone could possibly abuse one if they tried!!

Some credit is due for being able to make major trackside repairs, on a worn out and still damaged motor, and only be .02 seconds slower than Dennis with his new parts. :cheer: :cheer:

Now everybody, can't we all just get along? Do we need to talk? (inside joke, Jeff)

Amy

Timbeaux38 said:
We always knew Dennis was good at it, but we seem to have found Quarterman is quite the formidable adversary as well :hehe:

Agreed!

Picture of Quarterman's associates contriving his next post:

poo28215.jpg

Should be a good one! :hehe: :hehe:

quarterman said:

What will you do for a Chunchit Valve? :hehe:

Amish Elegance said:
Agreed!

Picture of Quarterman's associates contriving his next post:

poo28215.jpg

Should be a good one! :hehe: :hehe:

Damn AE ...LOL:hehe: If you ever get a FAST TRUCK I'm gonna come cheerlead for you. LOL

quarterman said:

I really like the color Lime Green.:hehe:

Dennis

Dennis Perry said:
I really like the color Lime Green.:hehe:

Dennis

nope not for two set's of $100,000.00 titanium rods some things you just aren,t up for compromise:badidea:

Lime Green Tribal flames would look cool on the S-10

wideopen said:
If you ever get a FAST TRUCK I'm gonna come cheerlead for you. LOL

Ouch, baby. Very ouch.

You need slow guys like me to make the rest of you look fast. Kinda like the tard swingin from the monkey bars with his pants round his ankles... makes the rest of the kids look smart.

Amish Elegance said:
Ouch, baby. Very ouch.

You need slow guys like me to make the rest of you look fast. Kinda like the tard swingin from the monkey bars with his pants round his ankles... makes the rest of the kids look smart.

:doh: Frank and Beans....:clap: