Sturgis, KY on 26 June

Pulls start @ 7pm. ITPA classes pull first then the street diesel class.
$30 entry fee 80% payback run what ya brung. Only rule is the truck must hook from the rear most part of the truck (bumper,reese hitch, etc.)

Pulls start @ 7pm. ITPA classes pull first then the street diesel class.
$30 entry fee 80% payback run what ya brung. Only rule is the truck must hook from the rear most part of the truck (bumper,reese hitch, etc.)

no hitch height rule or anything?!

Just called and talked to Doug Omar and he runs it for say. The rules well tere really isn't any as long as its drove onto grounds and you pull from bumper/reese hitch configuration. Trailers can be on premisise as long as its not towed in. Next year will be rules.

Diesel class will start directly after ITPA is done and its a 325ft. track.

Hope that helps some of you. I am going to try and make it down now for sure.

I agree. I told him I'm coming from three hours away and it will b trailered there.

I agree. I told him I'm coming from three hours away and it will b trailered there.

Yeah forget that I'm goin to versailes with that trailer rule I know of at least 6 trucks that won't make the trip that planned on it if it's run whwt ya brung what does it matter on trailers? Sounds like they want a local to win:poke:

We're still going, well as long as the truck makes it through the points pull Friday night. I'll back it off the trailer outside the gate and drive it in if I have too. The girlfriend is going to hook the truck for the first time at Sturgis. Im already nervous!

We're still going, well as long as the truck makes it through the points pull Friday night. I'll back it off the trailer outside the gate and drive it in if I have too. The girlfriend is going to hook the truck for the first time at Sturgis. Im already nervous!

This is my plan. I most likely will be there unless something falls thru.

My truck still had her lil gremlin tonite guess I'll stay local and come try something diffrent again tommrow in sturgis just unload and drive in like the rest ha

Yeah I will give mine a bath and mess her mind up!!!!! But she is ready just missing the trailer part. I will give her wings ahhh wheels tomorrow afternoon.

Yeah forget that I'm goin to versailes with that trailer rule I know of at least 6 trucks that won't make the trip that planned on it if it's run whwt ya brung what does it matter on trailers? Sounds like they want a local to win:poke:

Who would they want to win?

Before we leave later and get there late this is the central time zone correct? If its not were not gonna have time to make it.

Before we leave later and get there late this is the central time zone correct? If its not were not gonna have time to make it.

yes its central time and this class is usually last to pull so you should have plenty of time

Well, i've learned the hard way. if i'm going to a pull thats not fairly close to home, i'm going to trailer my truck. If you do something simple like break a fan belt, blow a radiator hose. at 10:00 or 11:00 pm what choise do you have,but call a tow truck, or leave you truck till the next day. been there done that, Not going to happen again.