Sturgis, KY on 26 June

Well, i've learned the hard way. if i'm going to a pull thats not fairly close to home, i'm going to trailer my truck. If you do something simple like break a fan belt, blow a radiator hose. at 10:00 or 11:00 pm what choise do you have,but call a tow truck, or leave you truck till the next day. been there done that, Not going to happen again.

Agree with you completely think its stupid to have a run what ya brung class where a trailer can be present but cant have the truck on it when you come in. I guess the trend tonight is gonna be to unload down the street then have the truck and trailer follow the puller in from what ive heard.

I was told that the reason for driving them in was to proove that they are street drivable. Me personally, I dont give a fuk if the truck is able to drive down the road nor see it do it. All I want to see it do is go down the track. Thats the point of having a truck pull.

I was told that the reason for driving them in was to proove that they are street drivable. Me personally, I dont give a fuk if the truck is able to drive down the road nor see it do it. All I want to see it do is go down the track. Thats the point of having a truck pull.

I have the same feeling as you Butts, I talked to Doug Omer in that the way they want it drive the thing in. I told him that it was BS but he said it that way or dont pull. So Ill be unloading in driving mine in as well. Not to happy about it but i wanna pull. See you guys there,

You pullin tonight bud?

How bad do they want hook money. I mean I say if we all meet up and come in at once there not going to let us pull and miss out on there hook money?

I doubt it

How is driving a half mile up the road from the fairgrounds proving its a street truck? More over, you're going to a truck pull not a truck drive.:bang

In my opinion, they're just disrespecting the pullers that put on the show and bring in the money for them. I know nobody says you have to pull if you don't like the rules, but I think as pullers whether you want to hook really bad or not, that everybody needs to stand up to the fairboards and organizations about stupid $hit like this. Just my $.02.

I must have gotten lucky was on the trailer all the way in. I will not be back for this one ever. 30 bucks for me and the wife to get in then another 30 to hook and thank godbi won the thing to get 72$. WTF.

Exactly. Places like that show no respect to their bread and butter, the pullers. Congrats on the win though.

Exactly, thats why the fair office is getting a phone call from me. Thats absolute bull**** for the pullers to have to pay to get in the gate. Well the girlfriend did pretty damn good for her first time, Foxtrot got her by 13". 2nd paid a whopping $58. Good hook Foxtrot.

Exactly, thats why the fair office is getting a phone call from me. Thats absolute bull**** for the pullers to have to pay to get in the gate. Well the girlfriend did pretty damn good for her first time, Foxtrot got her by 13". 2nd paid a whopping $58. Good hook Foxtrot.

This is why i totally disagree with paying back 8 places. Like some organization want to do. Im just glad i busted the old gears in the rear end and not the new one's that i order this week. Will know more in the morning when i tear it apart. Plus be ordering a rear drive shaft flange from Drive Lines Plus monday morning.

Thats also why Crittenden County Lion's Club will only be paying back top 3 in each diesel class at 80% in Hidden Valley Diesel will be adding $100 to frist place in 2.6 and the open class will be 50% pay back top 3 and Hidden Valley Diesel will add $50 to frist place.

Last edited:

I am pulling again today and will hopefully get the video up tonight depended on what tie I get done. Didn't get in bed till 3am so dragging a little this morn.

If that was her first time she did an excellent job. Wish my wife would try to hook.

This is why i totally disagree with paying back 8 places. Like some organization want to do. Im just glad i busted the old gears in the rear end and not the new one's that i order this week. Will know more in the morning when i tear it apart. Plus be ordering a rear drive shaft flange from Drive Lines Plus monday morning.

Thats also why Crittenden County Lion's Club will only be paying back top 3 in each diesel class at 80% in Hidden Valley Diesel will be adding $100 to frist place in 2.6 and the open class will be 50% pay back top 3 and Hidden Valley Diesel will add $50 to frist place.

If you've got a $700 purse then its fine to pay 8 places but when its 80% payback of the entry fees there aint much money to go around. They should have paid 3 spots lastnight.

Nice hook Foxtrot. But I will not be back to this pull either Paying 50 dollors to hook with only a chance to win 72 is bull ****. If no one shows up next year maybe they will pull there head out of there ass's. And thats not even talking about diesel fuel yet. I understand your not going to make money pulling but thats bull. But I dont think paying top 8 is bad the fair just is to greedy.

Now back to the shop to see why my truck dont want to run.

Kyle you are also forgetting about paying 35 to get in the gate!

Oh i didnt forget. That is the main reason im pIssed off. No one answered at the fair office today, which I expected being Sunday and all, so i'll try again tomorrow.

We've got a local pull around here that is like that. @ years ago made me pay $15 for me and $15 for my 2yr old son to get in, $25 to hook and Some cheap B.S. prizes with no payouts. I hope they rot in hell. Doug congrats on the win again.