Sturgis, KY on 26 June

Well, I enjoyed seeing all of ya'll. Kyle your truck has come a long way sense the last time we pulled together. Blair & John are very strong. Jordan's one to keep an eye on.and the rest of ya'll , We had a great time

Enjoyed having you up Barry, hope to see you at Hopkinsville. I will send you the dates when i find out this week. I ended up getting the back bearing on the pinion shaft. So mine should be up in going by the weekend been new gears in bearings was ordered last monday.

Good times last night minus the trailer rule and having to pay so damn much to get in and hook! Just happy I got my truck down the track now just to get the new clutches in the tranny so it can actually put all the power to the ground and get up on power easier lol

Boy, that one Duramax really laid the law down on that one pull & smoked everyone. Wow, great pull.

anyone coming to the daviess co. pull? its in philpot, ky just outside owensboro. dates are july 16-17! i know short notice. lucas oil ppl is friday and sat. night and saturday has a street class too. if you need info let me know and i will give you some phone numbers to call

anyone coming to the daviess co. pull? its in philpot, ky just outside owensboro. dates are july 16-17! i know short notice. lucas oil ppl is friday and sat. night and saturday has a street class too. if you need info let me know and i will give you some phone numbers to call

Id be down to make the trip if my trucks up and going again