Suncoast Open House and Dyno Day January 27

dmaxalliTech

Dmax re-engineer
Title says it all. Suncoast has planned the annual Open House and Dyno Day for January 27, 2007

David Dunbar from Diesel Performance Motorsports will once again be providing dyno service for the event, of course some good BBQ lunch and refreshments will be provided on site for all to enjoy.

Suncoast is located in Ft Walton Beach, about 50 miles East of Pensacola.

Hope to see everybody there!

Hmmm, I might try and make that. I've got some friends I haven't seen in a bit out there and being only about 3 hours away and on a saturday I wouldn't have to waste a vacation day.

*plugs into datebook*

oh man do i need to go to this im gonna try for sure
what all takes place / 1day/2 day etc events dunno anything yet never been to one rem im a newbie lol

With this event it's just a really great get together of diesel heads, the police substation down the street kinda limits the playing, and there is no drag racing to speak off (unless you count on the way back from dinner LOL ), but, you can meet some of the nicest folks in the business and look over how a first class slushbox is built. It's well worth coming to.

Billysgoat said:
With this event it's just a really great get together of diesel heads. You can meet some of the nicest folks in the business and look over how a first class slushbox is built. It's well worth coming to.

Could not have said it better! :Cheer:

its a long drive from pa but i might be there.thinking about getting one of there trannys :ylsuper:

Lets see........ Warm weather:drool1: , Sunshine :drool1: .........lots of Airline miles .......:rolleyes:

I will look into possibly flying down if work schedule can permit it !

You planning on putting it on the dyno? LOL

LOL, no. I just remember Joe asking me how much it cost and the reaction when I told him. Those folks bought that thing....just to sit. I don't think it has 40 hours on it in 3-4 years. It's a 300+ size machine, weighs more than 72,000 lbs and costs more than most people homes.

.....and it just sits. :bang