Suncoast Open House and Dyno Day January 27

I'll ponder their spending habits over a beer while I'm there. LOL

I was going to attend last year but got lazy or whatever. I thought, what the hell Joe Webb and Suncoast will be there next year. Rude awakening for me; Joe isn't there anymore. I won't miss these events again. I will miss Joe Webb.

It's the folks on the South end of SunCoast, not SunCoast. 250k+ just sitting there rusting and depreciating. Joe said they wanted it for "when" they got readdy to clean the lot off. ....We looked at each other smiled and shook our heads.

Last edited:
TURBOWINE said:
its a long drive from pa but i might be there.thinking about getting one of there trannys :ylsuper:

Talk to them right and they will build the tranny and install it, that day, with you watching from start to finish :ylsuper:

You can get a good look at just what goes into their trannies, from the machine shop to the assembly area, there is always someone around willing to give you a tour of the premises.

This looks like a goodtime! I'll see if I can get the time off to come up!

I can't make it , I am leaving for Cali on the 5th of Feb and I have a lot of loose ends that I will have to take care of before I leave:doh: . You guys have fun, I know you will and Have a beer, or two , or tweve for me LOL :hehe:

Last edited:
haz-mat19 said:
You guys have fun, I know you will and Have a beer, or two , or tweve for me LOL :hehe:

Yeah, it'll probably be tweve or thoe theers then therr done. LOL

Yea I Hope To Be Able To Come Down An Tday I Found Out That {alto} Builds The Clutchpacks For Them {suncoast} My Grandmother Works There An I Can Buy Through Her The Complete Kit That Might Be Cool If I Could Get Them To Install When I Need {i Hope Never But I Know Cause I Gotta Try It Out Hard A Few Times } An Something Prolly Break Lol

Mike and Chris, I'll pick you guys up at the airport when you come in. I'll be in town Thursday afternoon/eve.

This event is even more important to me now that Joe is gone. Where ya'll staying? Cayo always seems to work for me.

I'm gonna try to make it again this year....maybe some of the other gulf coast guys will actually come this year too......

dmaxalliTech said:
Mike and Chris, I'll pick you guys up at the airport when you come in. I'll be in town Thursday afternoon/eve.

This event is even more important to me now that Joe is gone. Where ya'll staying? Cayo always seems to work for me.

I also need to know where everyone is staying. Looks like if I can get a sitter McRat and myself will be flying in also.

I'll be there

I will be there and I am also trying to get three other trucks there too. If anybody wants to do dinner afterwards DTW Florida chapter is having a GTG this same day.

I'm sure there will be a group going to dinner. I am looking foreward to meeting you and Pat, Kat. Eric, We will be in Friday afternoon. Oysters and crabclaws ?

Timbeaux38 said:
I'm sure there will be a group going to dinner. I am looking foreward to meeting you and Pat, Kat. Eric, We will be in Friday afternoon. Oysters and crabclaws ?

I wish we could. But, we won't be arriving until 10 p.m Friday night :(

We will still be up :Cheer: ...probably having "desert" LOL

I just so happen to know a joint that has both LOL i'm also gonna have to introduce you to scamp as well

dmaxalliTech said:
Oysters and Crab claws fo sure.

That there stuff makes a smooth shift into overdrive, no tie up whatsoever. :snoop: :shake: