Suncoast Open House and Dyno Day January 27

I may wind up on the beach Mike LOL Nice avatar BTW LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
I may wind up on the beach

Well if McRat and Mike get out of line to much they might end up there also :poke: :hehe:

Kat said:
Well if McRat and Mike get out of line to much they might end up there also :poke: :hehe:

I'll save a spot for em' LOL

BlueOx03 said:
I'm gonna try to make it again this year....maybe some of the other gulf coast guys will actually come this year too......
I'm gonna try...seriously...

Mike L. said:
Can I sleep under one of your guys trucks? :snoop:
I will let you sleep in the truck with it running if there was some way you could install me one of them suncoast trannies for a POOR boy.:what:

Kat said:

Pat will blame it on me whatever happens. Story of my life. :blahblah1: :D

The weather looks like it will be perfect for Saturday!!! :woohoo:

Burner said:
The weather looks like it will be perfect for Saturday!!! :woohoo:

Richard
We are bringing the ice cold Calif. weather with us friday.:evil

Man, I sure wish OK wasn't so far away from everything Diesel Performance! I don't think anyone around here knows what a Dyno is without driving to at least Dallas, TX. I'd sure love to come and see what this truck will put down just out of curiosity. I'm dying to know if I can break 400/900.

Last edited:
You are more than welcome to come. This is an "Open House" day, come one come all. Don't worry about not knowing anyone, you'll meet tons of friendly people. The Folks at SunCoast welcome everyone. Book a room and fly down....it's that much fun! :what:

Mike L. said:
Richard
We are bringing the ice cold Calif. weather with us friday.:evil

:thankyou2: ...........David Dyno will get punded Sautrday! :evil

Weather For this Saturday..

Saturday, Jan 27
High: 61 °F RealFeel®: 62 °F
Intervals of clouds and sun

Saturday Night, Jan 27
Low: 48 °F RealFeel®: 49 °F
Partly cloudy

Thanks Phil! :)

I could not ask for a more comfortable day and night! :rockwoot:

Well, my plans are to drive to Wiggins, MS on Friday and get drunk with jgendr, then get up early Saturday and head on over to Ft. Walton. There will be spare seats if anybody on the route needs a ride.

Billysgoat said:
There will be spare seats if anybody on the route needs a ride.

......adorn safety gear if you do. :poke:

Billy's little O'le truck is quick.

Burner said:
......adorn safety gear if you do. :poke:

Billy's little O'le truck is quick.

I Wish!! :bang :bang LOL LOL

Oh yeah, getting the stuff tomorrow, there will be Kaluah cake this year for dessert :rockwoot: