Suncoast Open House and Dyno Day January 27

Billysgoat said:
I Wish!! :bang :bang LOL LOL

Oh yeah, getting the stuff tomorrow, there will be Kaluah cake this year for dessert :rockwoot:
What is that a HIGH CLASS word for coffee cake?:snoop:LOL :snoop:

Latest weather outlook...

Day time

High
61°F

Precip
30%

Wind: ENE 4 mph
Max. Humidity: 67%
UV Index: 4 Moderate
Sunrise: 6:40 AM CT
Avg. High: 62°F
Record High: 79°F (1965)

Night

Overnight Low
44°F

Precip
60%

Wind: W 2 mph
Max. Humidity: 79%

Sunset: 5:19 PM CT
Avg. Low: 37°F
Record Low: 22°F (1985)

BUCKSHOT said:
What is that a HIGH CLASS word for coffee cake?:snoop:LOL :snoop:

Noooooooo....this is chocolate cake, covered with melted chocolate and made with Kaluah, the general response is "Dayum that's good!"

It has rained pretty much every year on the open house day. It usually clears up though. Hopefully we will get lucky.

At least I don't have to worry about spinning the rollers! LOL

We'll be there at the Cayo with the Garmon crew!! Can't wait to see everybody!

Amy

Well, you know us the "last minute Long's" we are getting a new turbo tommorow and I am supposed to meet the UPS man first thing in the morning to pick it up. :bang So..... it depends on what time we get the turbo and how long it takes Steve to put it on. I hope to be able to leave here by at least 2:00. That would put us there about 7 or 8 tommorow evening. I think David and Jeff are leaving about lunch time. I know David is trying to leave then but I'm not sure if Jeff is going to leave with him or not. But at any rate we WILL be there!! Why, you got a big surprise for me?:hehe:

Amy

I know none of you know me..but I will be there too.

staying at the Cayo also

BUCKSHOT said:
The Ga Boys Are Going To Keep The Cayo Alive This Weekend!!!!!!

For some strange reason, that worries me.:what: See ya'll Friday nite sometime. Gary

......Bring a jacket, it's cold down here. I think it's 37-38 right now.

Vac and Burner are at da Beach!

BUCKSHOT said:
The Ga Boys Are Going To Keep The Cayo Alive This Weekend!!!!!!

Boys????? I hope ya'll don't think I'm a boy.:umno: Maybe one of the guys but definately not a boy. So, stand corected, the GA crew is going to keep the Cayo alive. LOL

Amy

Let the Games begin! LOL

Looks like a great day down here at the beach, rain or shine! :rockwoot:

It has been an awesome day!! Lots and lots of people and best of all, Mr. Joe Webb himself took the high HP of the day on fuel only at 601 in the 1500 conversion built for him by Jeff Garmon.:group: :woohoo:

Stuckey Racing laid down 946 HP and we came in next at 748 HP. The day started with cops very early as Steve and Darren Morrison were having burnout competitions on the road in front of the shop. :badidea:

Thank you to Joan and all who made this great day possible. :thankyou2:

Amy

Amy did a great job keeping us in line LOL

Lots of fun was had, lots of beer was drank (and we aren't through yet)

Man this was a great day...even the rain didn't slow Dyno Dave and Mike down. It was a great day, food , Dyno, Fun, and meeting everyone .

Thanks to Joan and everyoone at Suncoast for the great day.

Billysgoat said:
Lots of fun was had, lots of beer was drank (and we aren't through yet)

I still owe you :evil ;)

:hehe:

Thanks Comptetition Diesel for the Beer :rockwoot:

I predict within 6 months Tim's going to be flying to CA :woohoo:

So, when does Tim need to come that way?? I understand there is a little wager LOL