Suncoast Open House and Dyno Day January 27

Hey everyone glad we had another chance to get together. The list of people whom I met , and the list of people that we have know for years it was great to see you all again.

For those of you that went to dinner on Saturday night, we all heard a great memorial poem to Joe Webb writen by Jeff Garmon, Check out the front page for a copy of it, It is worth your time to read. Click here to go

Thanks again everyone I had a great time.

MOMBENZ said:
There were two highlights that have not been mentioned and I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

Richard, your wife makes the best cheesecake I've ever tasted and the Kahlua cake, umm-umm GOOD! I read some of the previous posts and am wondering if that was Billys' recipe?

Thanks,
Vivian

Truth be known It's not Billy's recipe.!!!*bdh* *bdh* It's really Mouse's recipe from the old SETDR site. I had to text message it to him on wednesday from what I had backed up of the old site God rest it's soul!!!

LOL LOL LOL I'll post it up here if I can find the appropriate place to put it!!!!

Later

JG

What a great weekend. :rockwoot:

Thanks to everyone that Rocked the Rollers. :thankyou2:

I don't think I have ever seen that many people at the open house before. Ton's of trucks of all types, people everywhere, smoke of some flavor in the air all day, good food, meeting some new and seeing old friends.

I gotta tell ya though... the highlight of the weekend for me was running Joe's Garmon built Ram 2000. Could not have scripted a better finale to the day. Making high #2 HP with Joe's truck was a dyno run I will remember forever.

Joan, Ron and the entire Suncoast crew deserve a huge thankyou. I think it should also be noted that Suncoast provided everyone with FREE dyno runs all day.