Super Diesel entry fee's and payout?

Runninlean

Say When racing
So SD seems to be getting pretty big numbers on participation it seems. I for one would like to see the entry fee's go up to on par with the SS class entry and increase the payouts in the process.

Am I the only one who likes this idea?

You hit the nail on the head! I've been thinking this since last year. I wouldn't mind a little higher entry fee and it would definitely make it worth winning.

Totally agree, it's the best class in NHRDA and the most difficult class to drive. Higher entry fee is a great idea.

So SD seems to be getting pretty big numbers on participation it seems. I for one would like to see the entry fee's go up to on par with the SS class entry and increase the payouts in the process.

Am I the only one who likes this idea?

Great idea, however NHRDA does not have a CASH payout. You get money from bull shet contingencies ( some restrictions may apply ) I still haven't got paid from snowjob performance from 2011 or 12 can't remember now. I would think a CASH purse paid at the race plus the contingency money would make a better payday. Thanks Steve B.

Great idea, however NHRDA does not have a CASH payout. You get money from bull shet contingencies ( some restrictions may apply ) I still haven't got paid from snowjob performance from 2011 or 12 can't remember now. I would think a CASH purse paid at the race plus the contingency money would make a better payday. Thanks Steve B.

NHRDA does have payouts and sponsor contingency's, seems you are confusing the two.

NHRDA does have payouts and sponsor contingency's, seems you are confusing the two.

They may have payouts in the class you run. I never got a check from this organization. Thanks Steve B.

They have have pay outs and the contingencies are in addition. Granted the payout is usually not very big hence the reason for this thread...

Yeah. Payouts are 500/250/and I think 125. Contingency can match those numbers but is more time consuming... You will get your checks... Eventually.
I think a 750 or 1000 win would help it out..
I do like the idea of cash payout, makes it easier to get home!

Prices would have to come up a lot for cards to get that in....

Maybe RC treats you guys west of the Mississippi better. I have had the contingency pay from 3 events I believe. Never ever got a dime from the NHRDA. Those are my experiences. Thanks Steve B.

I have never left a NADM race without a check, if I won or runner up. Maybe RK treats the East guys better. Thanks Steve B.

You are the first person I have ever heard this claim from.... In light of recent posts about the other guys I am left to believe you are nothing but a troll.. What events did you win and not get paid?

Lol!

I can promise you Steve is anything but a troll! He has probably won more than anyone on here.

Have you contacted them to let them know they owe you money? What events did you place that you didn't get your money for?

Last edited:
I can promise you Steve is anything but a troll! He has probably won more than anyone on here.
I second this Steve probably has more wins then anyone else in our small sport. He is one of those guys when he shows up you say Oh shoot I have to race him !
I think getting real money into the payouts would be great thing in any of the classes there should be a posted payout in all of them. As far as I am concerned contingency money is just funny money you may get it and you may not. It would be nice to go to these races and know if you won them that you could count on enough money to cover your expenses.

Last edited:
Yea, I don't know Steve B personally, but from everything I read and seen, he's a good guy with a bad@$$ truck that has won a lot!

back on track, though. I think the first step is to increase the entry fee. I feel like we are bringing out nice trucks and risking a lot, so why not step up the money?

I always compare this to the other sport I compete in, which is rodeo. I never pay less than $75 to enter, and most of the time it's $100. That is for 1 run! BUT we have the chance to walk away with a good wad of money when it's all said and done.

You are the first person I have ever heard this claim from.... In light of recent posts about the other guys I am left to believe you are nothing but a troll.. What events did you win and not get paid?

First off I'M not a troll. really don't give a shiit NHRDA or NADM. I was not the first person to bring the other guys into this post. GOD BLESS TEXAS. Thanks Steve B

I never questioned what he has or has not won.

I second this Steve probably has more wins then anyone else in our small sport. He is one of those guys when he shows up you say Oh shoot I have to race him !
I think getting real money into the payouts would be great thing in any of the classes there should be a posted payout in all of them. As far as I am concerned contingency money is just funny money you may get it and you may not. It would be nice to go to these races and know if you won them that you could count on enough money to cover your expenses.

Again Im sure he is a great driver and all but again this is the first time I have ever seen anyone claim they did not get paid from NHRDA.

First off I'M not a troll. really don't give a shiit NHRDA or NADM. I was not the first person to bring the other guys into this post. GOD BLESS TEXAS. Thanks Steve B

Look you can get pissed all you want. It was a pretty simple question posted twice and you have not answered either. I do not believe for one second Randy treats any group any better when it comes to payouts. If you did not get paid for wins at a NHRDA event did you ever ask him about it?