Super Stock rules 2012 Suggestions

This just In! Since all the new rules discussion Dennis Perry is now turning Caged Fury into a Super Street Truck! Dennis has opted for the 160 Spoke Dayton wheels!

Attachments

• cagedfury.jpg
    cagedfury.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
Phil.....I sent you that pic in confidence. With all the rules we made I should be able to really compete in SuperStock class. Good thing I kept the license and insurance up on it.

BTW.........This means I just won all the Super Stock races for the 2011 season because of the 100 spoke rule. See how easy that was.......I didn't even have to start it up!

Last edited:
Can I borrow your wheels to win the Division 2 Superstock class Dennis?

Wasn't this thread about Super Stock?? Get the fawk out of here you boat riding kidz! Go put some spinner's on your boat! Azzholes:nail:

This thread was headed no where! We just finished it off! Don't call us names either......That's just mean!

Wasn't this thread about Super Stock?? Get the fawk out of here you boat riding kidz! Go put some spinner's on your boat! Azzholes:nail:

Ouch.... No Boat rides for Gary.

Even the Bulldog rule? Come on Gary. Don't be so cold.

Back