Super Stock truck build.

Pulled rhe engine out of the truck today and checked the bearings out. Everything looks like brand new. (as it should) found that one of the piston squirters had straightened out a little and was rubbing the crank weight a little. Everything else was perfect.
The returns were still leaking like hell, going to jump up to 1/4" lines off each injector to a 3/8" return rail and run two independent 3/8" returns back to the tank.
Still can't figure why I'm getting so much return fuel.

Sorry to hear that Chris.
I found this thread and was soooo excited to see someone is doing a mechanical pump on a Duramax!
Wish you luck!

I had an opportunity to drag it out of the shop yesterday and snap some pictures out Of the shop. Wasn't the ideal time of the day with the sun and all, but gives you a better idea of what it looks like. Still need to put the headlight and taillights on it and the insert areas of the grille.

42C8B9DB-1D6B-4FCD-82E7-432569F7F02D-152-000000114162C156.jpg

045605EE-4B46-4B80-A03E-4D7021E4C608-152-000000115E3FE317.jpg

A2A20E6E-4755-431E-8DB0-85791DFF1204-152-000000118A0BDB60.jpg

AF77F994-B90C-480A-B892-2DCF9E775FFC-152-0000001192403589.jpg

Hopefully you don't ever turn right going down the track or those turbos will be full of dirt

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully you don't ever turn right going down the track or those turbos will be full of dirt

was thinking this also

that truck is probably the cleanest puller i have ever seen put together.

you ever gona drag it to utah? id love to droll over it

Glad to hear the internals were good to go!!

Still trying to debut at TS?!?!

Since TS is out of question I hope to see it at SDX!!

One hell of a build. Thanks for sharing so much with us.

Don't need any gauges? Built in smartness! Looks awsome.

The data system has a display that shows me oil pressures, rpm, and a few others, honestly though, you don't have time to pay any attention to gauges.
It will have two idiot lights. One for engine oil pressure and one for water injection pressure.

Been watching this ever since you started it. Every part of this is just draw dropping. I can't imagine the time and effort put into this thing.

Now that it is all together and running you must be like a little kid on Christmas morning. I cannot wait to see it make a pass. Would love to see this thing in person.

The data system has a display that shows me oil pressures, rpm, and a few others, honestly though, you don't have time to pay any attention to gauges.
It will have two idiot lights. One for engine oil pressure and one for water injection pressure.

no shift light? LOL