Super Stock truck build.

He posted a pic of a new customer project today..... I'd say the fuel in oil setup killed this thing making it to TS. :(

It may not be totally out of the question to have it ready for TS.
We are working hard to get it ready.
I will not bring it down if I'm not 100% sure that it is ready to put on a good show.

Injector extensions were leaking along with return lines.
We lapped in the swedges and torqued them down a little tighter to fix the extension tubes and got rid of the spring clamps in favour of safety wire on the return lines.
Absolutely no leaks now.
We are wrapping up the data system this evening. Made new injector lines today.
Start and will probably finish wiring tomorrow.
Just down to a few safety items, driveshaft tethers, fire suppression system, scatter shields, installing the lexan, and a few other odds and ends.
We should be ready to test by next weekend if all goes well.

We lapped in the swedges and torqued them down a little tighter to fix the extension tubes and got rid of the spring clamps in favour of safety wire on the return lines.
Absolutely no leaks now.
Just down to a few safety items, driveshaft tethers, fire suppression system, scatter shields, installing the lexan, and a few other odds and ends.

sweet. guess i dont have to bait you with a blank check .

Absolutely no leaks now.

Your not the only one who struggled with extensions leaking at injector...

It may not be totally out of the question to have it ready for TS.
We are working hard to get it ready.
I will not bring it down if I'm not 100% sure that it is ready to put on a good show.

Bring it to TS running or not!! That thing puts on a show just setting still. Would be awsome to see it in person running or not. But running would be a plus LOL

Bring it to TS running or not!! That thing puts on a show just setting still. Would be awsome to see it in person running or not. But running would be a plus LOL

I mean it is just a show truck, you built it to just take to shows, right?

I say phuck that, don't put it on a trailer until it is ready to rip the a$$ hole out of the world. Don't get me wrong it is a gorgeous truck and a spectacular piece of work. But don't bring it out of the shop until it is ready to do what it is built to do!

My $.02!