sweetest engine build

I'm not flaming you, but why are you planning on using stock rods? I can tell you that I just finished paying for a complete 6.0 and although the only thing that is stock is the crankshaft, 5K is gonna go pretty quick. Your not getting flamed, your getting warned.

I have 8 stock pistons, and rods sitting in my garage. Nothing wrong with them. If you want them, I'll make you one hell of a deal on all 8. I also have a stock crank, and a bazzillion other stock 6.0 parts. Best of luck, and don't let a little razzing get to you.

yeah Richard this 6oh stuff is all new to me and you. Think of how much money me and you spent just on the 6oh stuff. I tried almost everything out there from 190s and a stock turbo to 190s with vgtss and spray to 225 with a vgtss and a 102 jet(668hp) to my great twin turbo expierence and ported heads and some big injectors. This guy is even gona tune his own truck...Hey if you need the SCT software Ill sell you mine. I tried tuning some trucks now thats what innovative is for.I dont like tuning trucks like some and blow parts up.

Buddy, Do us a favor and keep us all updated in a thread. We all are about curiuos on how your Sweetest Engine build will go. Ill call Tadd directly and tell him Fuzzys motor has some competion now....

Instead of you spending money and not having a clue, I know Tadd is selling Fuzzzys motor and its basically the badest 6l money can buy( what I heard)

Good luck

Yes buy this motor.

Cummins in a ford is SWEET! Although this 6.0 I want to build is going in a Didge dually 1985. Even sweeter. I've been looking at elite. Seems like a good place. Thanks.

:what:

did i read that right? 6.0 in a dodge???

I don't think I'll be pushing enough horse for stronger rods. I'm not looking to break records. I don't mind critism but it gets to a certain point that enough is enough. I'm setting high goals and I think I can do it. I may fall flat of my face but heck all I gotta do is keep at it. Just like when I did my cummins swap in my 95 stoker. I got so much hell for that it was unreal. Yet I had a complete swap for under $5,000 including all parts and donor truck and the ford it went in. Ended up with a neat lil f 350. Wasn't a show winner or the fastest but I did it.

And thanks fir the offer dalpilot. But I'll pass.

new favorite quote in my sig

I think thats the funnest thing I ever heard Richard say

So......Do you want to buy the SCT Tuning software....you did say you were going to tune your own truck. The software alone is about 2500.00 I think..cant remember what I paid for it

Give Tadd a call. He is building some high dollar 6l stuff for the Diesel power challage.

Next time you whine to me in a private PM about something I said please proof read it first
Tissue.jpg

Cummins in a ford is SWEET! Although this 6.0 I want to build is going in a Didge dually 1985. Even sweeter. I've been looking at elite. Seems like a good place. Thanks.

Blasphemy I say!!!! pullin a cummins and putting in its place a 6.0.......say it ain't so.....:doh:

Has a 360 gas engine. But yeah I'm backwards....

you would spend less money buying a 12v and rebuilding it then trying to build a 6.0l.....not a good move on your part

A 12v is just too practical. I'm tired of 12v in everything. There's other options besides a 12v. I even have a complete 95 12v donor truck but I'm saving that for a jeep or old sedan such as a belair or a 40s truck. 6.0 in a dodge hadn't been done (that I know of) so I'm gunna do it.

Gibson, most people are just trying to tell you for 5 grand you wont get all the items u listed. They aint slamming you, they just keeping it real.

check out elites pistons on there web site, you deffinitely are going to want your pistons coated and if your doing twins it would be a good idea to have them flycut to 15:1 compression ecspecially seeing how easy heads blow stock.

A 12v is just too practical. I'm tired of 12v in everything. There's other options besides a 12v. I even have a complete 95 12v donor truck but I'm saving that for a jeep or old sedan such as a belair or a 40s truck. 6.0 in a dodge hadn't been done (that I know of) so I'm gunna do it.

It costs money to be different, lots of money. That's why all these street rods have small block chevy's. Its cheap and relatively easy.

The way you need to look at this is your installing an impractical, unreliable, and expensive. To top all that when done the most asked question is going to be "why did you put an IH in a dodge". Use a 4-53 detroit or something, that's cheap and different.

yeah not to mention, wait till you see the price of those roller rockers!!@!!!! I was told around 4400 bones for those damnd things. stick with the stockers there, Injectors you should go bigger!

I knew I'd get hell for powerjoke in a dodge. But that's what I want, people to ask why? I still got to finish a '75 ford 4door dually I'm putting a 356 Perkins diesel in. 5.8l I6 turbo with Duce and a half 5speed OD trans. Now that's some what practical bit still differant. I got a ditch witch with a 6v53 Detroit in it, 4cyl air cooled doyts diesel, 3.3 4cyl cummins, 4cyl Perkins in a CJ7 jeep, '95 12v donor truck, 12v engine in a boring machine, and a couple gas engines. I got too much stuff. I'm just wanting to be reversed with ford in a dodge.

i think fuzzys motor was going for like 36k i think......ill sell ya a complete 6.0 and ficm

Back