sweetest engine build

85 dodge.... that has to be the ugliest truck ever made, ever. Get a old ford truck or something that actually might be worth an F. Seriously enough is enough.... is this a april fools joke? Seriously, is it? If it is your off by a few days. I would have kept this idea to yourself. Are you one of those guys who thinks of dumb $hit, and then say it!!? WTF

maybe sell some of your other stuff and you could have enough for those roller rockers. Sorry dude, about above i mean. Good luck, i hope everything works out for you.
Are you going to have padded walls in your truck too?

Gibson, dude...... Stop. I know this is a Ford thread and I don't belong, but... just stop.LOL

:hehe: good luck, my rods ended up about 5k cdn by the time they were up here.....sweetest engine build has many levels. Seems to never end......

Gibson,
All I have to say is goodluck brother. I was thinking the same as you when the same **** happened. But now well I all I have to say is that my truck is no longer my daily driver....:bang:bang:bang

A 12v is just too practical. I'm tired of 12v in everything. There's other options besides a 12v. I even have a complete 95 12v donor truck but I'm saving that for a jeep or old sedan such as a belair or a 40s truck. 6.0 in a dodge hadn't been done (that I know of) so I'm gunna do it.

then build a 7.3...

It costs money to be different, lots of money. That's why all these street rods have small block chevy's. Its cheap and relatively easy.

The way you need to look at this is your installing an impractical, unreliable, and expensive. To top all that when done the most asked question is going to be "why did you put an IH in a dodge". Use a 4-53 detroit or something, that's cheap and different.

:thankyou2::thankyou2:

JUST DO IT!! some of us like to be different and turn a few heads sometimes! not to mention burn some dodge boys a$$es!!

Well, I am not going to say anything until he actually gets the truck running, until then I will keep my thoughts to myself.

Back