Tampico Truck Pulls 2010! Saturday June 19

will do Mr Sparkman, dont be bumpin er into neutral this time like at Freetown. You had her won there

I figured i would let kevin have that one. I didn't want to spoil everything for saturday night.

OH GOSH! 3 Days of non stop drunken fun starting in one day.
(forgot to mention hot lawn mowers and antique tractors pull on thursday) 3 day event

Fish sandwiches and a whole cooler here i come

Yes sir Ill be there friday with one cooler and Sat. with another. Wish my truck was in one piece but i got the rest of the summer to donate money to Sparkman lol

Eric u dont drink beer! hahaha. wish you would quit messin around and get your truck done!

Pro stocks super farm and open farm tonight.

Watch our for the big John Lincoln Chastain with his 6030 (Did er Deere) in open farm to do some cleanin house. LINCOMATIC STYLE! haha

I called about the pull. It is still ON for tonight even though they did get a 1”1/2 of rain early this morning.

I'll be there!!!! Never turn down the chance to make fun Eric....LOL

This comming from the guy who drove his MOM'S truck to the event :hehe: See ya this sat for Osgood sorry your gona miss the lawn mower derby haha

hey i need to see the vids on this i was the lucky winner and i think it was by 6ft in front of the fully built shied motor. some email me if then pop up some where

the 4dr 03 commonrail dark gray truck with mtz's on it won eric schuler
4th place brian parker got

oh yeah i remember that good running truck. She was turning some R's for sure. Good hook and a nice truck man! You may have seen me there,, I was the drunk one LMAO!!!!!!!!