Tampico Truck Pulls 2010! Saturday June 19

Matt Sparkman, saw you at Tampico. When & where you headn for the next pull ? Want to come see you run. I do business with your dad here in Madison.

Probably be up around indy friday and in ky saturday this weekend. Next one close to here is jennings county i think on the 2nd.

sparkman theres a pull tommorow which is wed. at rushville fair grounds starts at 7 and trucks pull last u can call 765-561-3833 for the classes he told me theres a street stock and a 2.6 but 2.6 they want kill switch and driveloops?? they might do away with that rule tho and he has no good answer on what it takes to get in the street stock class?? ill be going if weather holds up.

sparkman theres a pull tommorow which is wed. at rushville fair grounds starts at 7 and trucks pull last u can call 765-561-3833 for the classes he told me theres a street stock and a 2.6 but 2.6 they want kill switch and driveloops?? they might do away with that rule tho and he has no good answer on what it takes to get in the street stock class?? ill be going if weather holds up.

whats it pay? and rules do you kno for 2.6

yea i tired to find out too, i dont have a kill switch but everything else

Ive got everything to make a kill we can do it b4 we leave to nite...or i can just bring it and if you have to have it we can put it on....ill jus bring it just in case.