Team Trippplemax

Kind

They put on a great show in Edmonton with Chris setting the new ss e.t record at 9.45. Wade also ran a 9.43 but never backed it up and both trucks were perfect examples of well built clean running consistent diesels.

I've always loved both of those trucks. Very well built, and they obviously have dedication to travel and race as much as they do! Congrats.

Ben Shadday set the E.T. record for S.S. last year at 9.41. That being said Trippplemax is a beast, and a consistant one at that. They have been logging some miles to get to all the races. Always put in a good show and have a great looking truck. Good luck to them!

Those guys don't mess around. I've been very impressed by that team in the past few years.

OK, I updated the 10.99 and quicker list. I've named Wade Minter's trucks Trippplemax #1 and #2. Number 2 is Brian Spooner's old truck and since the list is the trucks and not the owners, I have replace Spooner's entry with Trippple Max #2 and moved it to it's correct place on the list. Congratulation to Wade and Chris for a great showing in Edmonton. Looking forward to seeing both trucks at the World Finals.

The TSD guys along with Team Tripplemaxx are all great guys. Very deserving, stand up group.

Many have run faster than the record at times but didn't back it up. Ben's record was not 9.41, Chris owns it at 9.45. http://www.nhrda.com/drag_racing_records.php
Congrats to Chris and Wade, great running trucks!

You've been 9.3x's but never needed to back it up in competition to win right Rob?

OK, I updated the 10.99 and quicker list. I've named Wade Minter's trucks Trippplemax #1 and #2. Number 2 is Brian Spooner's old truck and since the list is the trucks and not the owners, I have replace Spooner's entry with Trippple Max #2 and moved it to it's correct place on the list. Congratulation to Wade and Chris for a great showing in Edmonton. Looking forward to seeing both trucks at the World Finals.

The truck Wade drives is called "Ill Tempered" and the other one Chris set the record in is "Road Rage". That could possibly help with any confusion. Probably not necessary though.

Back