Test & Tune 2 night

I will not post the time slip and the video we will see about. mickey asked me what he could say and I said to just give the high lights only. These passes were not done to make a record they were for testing only to see if we have the problem under control the video will be viewed only for info purposes by me and a select few in the NFUO and my potential sponsors. Sorry about this but I appreciate your support but again this is testing information only. I'm not claiming any records or any other barriers broken. Mickey didn't tellya that we made some 60' launches also for testing before the runs to make adjustments. Thanks darren.

Congrats dude!!!!

COMP.....Put that in you pipe and smoke it!!!! :kick:

C'mon Darren, post some timeslips! Give us slobbering dogs what we want!! LOL

I'll consider it but there has been so much controversy over incrementals and lights and beams I'm not sure its necessary since this was for test purposes only for me and no one else I'm not ok with my competition nosig in my testing understand.

I'll consider it but there has been so much controversy over incrementals and lights and beams I'm not sure its necessary since this was for test purposes only for me and no one else I'm not ok with my competition nosig in my testing understand.

If you say it Real, than I beleive it's Real....Nuff Said!!!! :clap: NIce job!

Should be enough for everyone else too!!

Vids would just be fun to watch for the entertainment factor!!!

Congrats Darren...and don't worry...the NFUO doesn't need timeslips OR video to certify anything. We do as we please...no matter who it pisses off.

Ya'll Should Have Seen That Thing Run. It Looked Like Warren Johnson At The Gator Nationals Toting The Front Wheels Out Past The 60' Mark. The Lift Kit And Rancho Shocks Fixed The Light Problem. We Made Two Runs, First Wuz 7.928 @ 166.59 Mph W/ 1.28
60'. Second Pass He Left Hard As He$$ And Run A 7.85 @ 167.32 Mph W/ 1.22 60'.

:rockwoot:

2 passes within 1% of each other!!:rockwoot:

Looks like some records are gonna fall!!!!!:kick::cheer:

Way to go Darren!!!!:woohoo:

I'm still waiting for my NFUO package to arrive but, I hope that doesn't prevent me from getting one of those Cuban cigars and a bottle of Miller you're given out for these runs ? :poke: Congrats again dude(s) ! :clap:

I'm still waiting for my NFUO package to arrive but, I hope that doesn't prevent me from getting one of those Cuban cigars and a bottle of Miller you're given out for these runs ? :poke: Congrats again dude(s) ! :clap:

Well, I'm smokin a Cigar and haven a Beer(s) in celebration as we speak (type)....Also watchin the GA Bull Dawgs get there A$$'s handed to'um!!!! LOL

Woo Yoo!!!!!:Cheer:

must be something in the air tonight.... Clemson got theirs handed to them also

Since I seem to have missed out on the cigars... I just lit a cigarette in Darren's honor :-)

Darren, the video's you sent were badazz!! Thank's for the beer coupon's, and I'll see ya next weekend at the NFUO Super Secret drag's at South Ga. Motorsports Park that I'm supposed to keep secret. :bang Those Rancho's seem to be doing a helluva job on them 60 footers. Congrats, WW

Gary, can you believe the freakin traction that thing had on the second launch. I had to rewind it about 15 times just to make sure I was seeing it right. Super glue would be proud. Kudos to Darren, and Kudos to Rancho, who knew?

What ouput are you using on the RH Darren? If you don't mind me asking.

Congrats on the #s great looking truck and good to see your work paying off.

Gary, can you believe the freakin traction that thing had on the second launch. I had to rewind it about 15 times just to make sure I was seeing it right. Super glue would be proud. Kudos to Darren, and Kudos to Rancho, who knew?

Tim, all Darren will let me say is WOW!! He is gonna take the NUFO right to the top:rockwoot: I looked at the video's like a hundred time's, all the way down to super NUFO slow motion and it's just amazing what those Rancho's are doing for the 60 footer's. I think that guy from Vogue magazine has already called him to congratulate him on the unoffoicial official South Ga. record for both mph and et. Later, WW

We can thank Mr. Vouge for this pass. Had he not told you what was wrong with your suspension you wouldnt have been able to make this pass. :hehe:

Wow, that's class! I don't care who you are. Awesome Avatar John.

Last edited:
Back