Test & Tune 2 night

Darren Thanks for sending the NFUO the video of your runs. We have carefully examined all of the individual frames of each run, and unfortunately their seems to be a problem with both runs. We are not sure but it appears that the lights actually extinguish about .3 seconds before your truck actually moves. It appears that the times are indeed inaccurate, and given the circumstances we feel like these runs are actually mid 7 second runs. Apparently their is enough preload in those Ranchos that they actually anticipate the lights. We are sorry but to hold the integrity of the NFUO and diesel motorsports in general we are going to have to call these runs unnoficially too fast. You are going to have to adjust for the preload and leave on the second bulb, to help counteract. Very nice runs.

Darren Thanks for sending the NFUO the video of your runs. We have carefully examined all of the individual frames of each run, and unfortunately their seems to be a problem with both runs. We are not sure but it appears that the lights actually extinguish about .3 seconds before your truck actually moves. It appears that the times are indeed inaccurate, and given the circumstances we feel like these runs are actually mid 7 second runs. Apparently their is enough preload in those Ranchos that they actually anticipate the lights. We are sorry but to hold the integrity of the NFUO and diesel motorsports in general we are going to have to call these runs unnoficially too fast. You are going to have to adjust for the preload and leave on the second bulb, to help counteract. Very nice runs.

I gotta call BS on that one there NFUO dude. In all reality it is not, I repeat NOT the Rancho's fault. We have a top secret weapon that Micky use's to manipulate the light's electronically and remotely unofficially. We can operate these by satelite from anywhere in the country. I have viewed these film's over and over and the MOST correction or pucker factor I can deduct from Mr. Morrison's run is a solid 1.37 tenth's of a second. And if you watch from the NFUO remote camera you can see this as clear as mud!! After you watch the video's at least a 100 more time's you will agree it's all Micky's fault. I will be awaiting your response, Gary

Well that's good, I didn't want to have to return the Rancho's I just bought for the ranger. Mickey seems to need a little more practice.

Yes john but I'm considering option and already have started a plan for next season but I am not at liberty to give out specifics at this time but it will be kickass.

Can you give us a clue as to which transmission you'll run?

Can you give us a clue as to which transmission you'll run?

Don't jump to conclusions but I will say that it will not be a banks set up or dr. P setup or comp 461 setup but it will be a very high rpm launch setup.

WOW, 7.80's man thats great! Way to go team! looks like you backed it up to! How much does that thing weigh? Great job again!:rockwoot:

Don't jump to conclusions but I will say that it will not be a banks set up or dr. P setup or comp 461 setup but it will be a very high rpm launch setup.

Liberty with a clutch? I'm not sure if he was yanking my chain, but Keating told me that he almost never wears out his clutch despite slipping it to build boost.

Regards,
Michael Pliska